PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Yeh konsa chakkar hai aur Massi kon hai smiley24

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Ya most definitely a LOT of PS & you’re so right! Now that you mention it, I can totally see Khloe K in her!! 

I do remember she did end up being a psychotherapist? Idk. But idk how active she is in that field b/c she does seem to spend much time in Bbay, I think. 

Really?  I thought she was a full time New Yorker.  Although that picture with Ranbir might be from Los Angeles.  He’s apparently there for some Ramayana related work.  

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: PardesiBabu

Yeh konsa chakkar hai aur Massi kon hai smiley24

Maasi/mausi as in the girl’s aunt. Sorry for the bad spelling smiley36.   Years ago there were rumors that Neetu and Sanjay Dutt’s ex sister in law were having an affair.  Kapoors were in New York for a few months while Rishi was directing Ab Laut Challe and I guess that’s when Neetu and the other woman got close.  

There’s more.  So there’s a rumor within a rumor here.  It’s been said that it was Ranbir himself who leaked the gossip about his mom. Allegedly.  

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

She looks gorgeous! smiley3

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Really?  I thought she was a full time New Yorker.  Although that picture with Ranbir might be from Los Angeles.  He’s apparently there for some Ramayana related work.  

I remember reading a few articles a few years ago which mentioned that she splits her time between india & the US. But Idk.