Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

After today’s epi, I think it’s befitting to start a topic offering advice for Vandu. She doesn’t have any friends or many well wishers so it’s up to us to guide her.  

———————————————————

Dear Vandu,

Do not marry Kunal!

I know that he has sexy lips, chiseled biceps, and a way with words on paper, but he has not changed. As you saw today, when he embraced Sonia an extra 59 seconds than necessary with his eyes closed, he has not moved on from his past relationship. Also, you will find out tomorrow that he lacks emotional intimacy.

Unfortunately, Kunal is sending you mixed signals. His affectionate behavior is adorable but considering his past trauma, there's no potential for a deep connection or commitment. He’s not ready for love so don’t fall for him.  He will only break your heart or have you acting as his therapist trying to facilitate his emotional growth and navigating him through all his trauma. 

Please listen to your father. Do not marry Kunal! 

Stay single. Prioritize yourself for once by focusing on your well-being and career growth. Get an IG and TikTok account and start posting videos of yourself singing so you can go viral. 

With love from your well wisher,

Aish

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Dear vandana,

Singlehood is nice. Your father supports it too. You can adopt, and have a child, who will be yours and yours alone, where you wont be asked to maintain safe distance.

Kunal malhotra is a good man. I know. But he isn't good for you. Maybe in a few years time. Who knows! Tara is a sweet child, but she is not yours. Her mother is alive, and still a part of her life.

Being a mom was never your end goal, was it?

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Dear Vandana,

I know this is a sensitive situation, and I want to start by saying I truly understand your pain and how much you yearn to be a mother. Tara (and Kunal too) have undoubtedly touched your heart deeply, creating a unique bond and hopes for a happy family.

However, as you've probably noticed, Kunal's behavior raises concerns. His inconsistency, alternating between accusations and affection, suggests unresolved emotions regarding Tara's mom and a potentially underlying selfishness.

While his charm and charisma are obvious, his declaration of not being able to love you casts a shadow on his promises. Remember, you deserve genuine love and respect, not conditional kindness based on convenience.

While considering Tara's well-being, remember there are many needy children in the world who could benefit from your love and care. Instead of rushing into a marriage that might be built on shaky foundations, explore other options to fulfill your maternal desire.

Seek a second medical opinion to gain clarity about your own fertility options. Advances in science offer possibilities like sperm donation and surrogacy, which could be explored after careful consideration.

Your career as a singer holds immense potential, Vandana. Prioritizing your dreams and establishing financial independence would empower you to make life-altering decisions on your own terms. Never lose sight of your own voice and ambitions!

Taking some time to step back from this marriage proposal might be the healthiest choice. It allows you to prioritize your own well-being, explore alternatives, and make a decision based on clarity and self-love.

Remember, I'm here for you, Vandana, whatever you choose. Please prioritize your happiness and don't hesitate to reach out if you need a listening ear or support.

With love and concern,

Vandana (yes, that's my name too!)