The week that went by

Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 months ago

Hey peepssmiley31

So I finally caught up with Vanshaj over the weekend and also saw the Monday episode 

Let’s talk about the highs and lows together : 

DJ - Neil scenes are some of the best highlights 

They’re 2 sides of the same coin 

One is driven and blinded by love 

The other is too obsessed of wanting to become a Vanshaj

But it’s their passion towards their goals whether personal or professional that makes them a dynamic duo 

The  intensity of the Neil - DJ confrontation can be measured by the fact that it took 3 men ( Vidhur-Dhanraj -Dada Babu ) and finally Yuvika who literally herself and Neil with her words that the 2 finally broke off the fight 

But that’s not all DJ was quick to realise that Neil was not someone they could take lightly 

What I absolutely loved was the fact that’s it’s not only Neil who goes berserk for his queen 

But the Queen , in Questions , Yuvika herself is ready to pounce on anyone whoever tries to hurt her King , Neil 

I loved her own confrontation with DJ after delivering her order specially when it made it clear that if he tries to mess with her King he might as well show him his real place , all the showdowns in this show are classy 

The side stories not so much 

Did I see Roohi getting pregnant from miles away ? yes

Do I care abt this weird DJ- Roohi - Simone - Arjun quadrangle ? 
hell no 

Do I care about Subhadra and Gargi dynamics and whether they get a share in Mahajan or not ? 
absolutely not 

Am I looking forward to this new guy in Block , Kabir ? 
Nope , not at all ! 
Wasn’t this show about the politics within the family for the Mahajan Thrown ? 
then why are they introducing new entries and external politics into this ? 
I have a lot of questions but yes the new generation , more importantly this dynamic trio DJ -NeiVika still   Manages to intrigue me 

Love ❤️ 

Rads 

Edited by Effervescent_R - 5 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Team Bhidur

Kabir is being introduced xause he is the Karna parallel

He cannot be Bhumi's son so i guess he will be Dadabab's son

Lol no one in this forum gives a shit about DJ-Ruhi-Simone-Arjun quadrilateral smiley37

Nice threadsmiley1

Edited by Pete15rogmourey - 3 months ago
agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Team Gargi

External characters are important for the spice factor in the plot. They cannot show is DJ always trying to pull Yuvika down and failing. Also I think Kabir will become a hurdle in Yuvika's business up takings. That's the reason why Neil was shown to get employed in Mahajans group, even though he hates the Mahajans. 

But tbvh even I'm not too much excited for this Kabir guy. Instead am missing Shobhna. I loved how she used to taunt the Nagars for their middle class behavioursmiley13

Effervescent_R thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Kabir is being introduced xause he is the Karna parallel let’s see where that leads us 

He cannot be Bhumi's son so i guess he will be Dadabab's son Dadababu gave his vachan to Mata Shree he will not dare produce a baby smiley36

Lol no one in this forum gives a shit about DJ-Ruhi-Simone-Arjun quadrilateral smiley37 exactly 

Nice threadsmiley1 Thanks 😊 

Edited by Pete15rogmourey - 3 months ago

Team Bhidur

Yeah but Shantiprasad cheated on Shobana and DB got pissed off thinking "i took a vow of celibacy so that he can be happy , not for him to be a cassanova" and broke his vow and produced Kabirsmiley37

The bottomline is Kabir is Dadababu's son

Edited by Pete15rogmourey - 5 months ago
Effervescent_R thumbnail

Originally posted by: agreatwcr

External characters are important for the spice factor in the plot. They cannot show is DJ always trying to pull Yuvika down and failing. fair point 
Also I think Kabir will become a hurdle in Yuvika's business up takings. that’s a given 
That's the reason why Neil was shown to get employed in Mahajans group, even though he hates the Mahajans. I understand he is overprotective of Yuvika but I honestly think he needs his own life and character development arc I don’t  want him to be a Vidhur 2.0 

But tbvh even I'm not too much excited for this Kabir guy. Instead am missing Shobhna.
Never thought this day would come but so do I ,at least she was classy 
I loved how she used to taunt the Nagars for their middle class behavioursmiley13 

Effervescent_R thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

Yeah but Shantiprasad cheated on Shobana and DB got pissed off thinking "i took a vow of celibacy so that he can be happy , not for him to be a cassanova" and broke his vow and produced Kabirsmiley37

The bottomline is Kabir is Dadababu's son

Dadababu’s son or not 

There’s already a lot of things happening in the show tie up those 1st then start something new 

Team Bhidur

Originally posted by: Effervescent_R

Dadababu’s son or not 

There’s already a lot of things happening in the show tie up those 1st then start something new 

This show will never tie up it's loose ends and move on to other storylines , they will strech it until the shows end and will do a rush job of tying everything up imperfectly

Effervescent_R thumbnail

This is exactly why I don’t like Indian tv shows anymore 

They just keep stretching things unnecessarily 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

External hurdles are required because it's a Business Empire oriented show based on a location like Delhi so Business Rivals are important smiley1 

I am ok with Mr. New Entry because Neil will be there Working for Mahajans and Mr. New Entry being Karna equivalent has scope to add different layers. I can't imagine a Mahabharata concept show without Karna Equivalent character in it smiley36 

Do I care abt this weird DJ- Roohi - Simone - Arjun quadrangle ? 

hell no 

THIS was the BEST smiley37

Lovely Post smiley31

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 5 months ago