Tarakasur 's Overconfidence Will Be His Downfall

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

His Too Overconfident That Shiv Son  Can't Kill Him. That's Why His Hiding Behind His Three Sons. Well They Won't Be Safe Either Lord Shiv Will Kill T 's Three Sons With His Arrows Once The Three Demons Come In A Straight Line.

These Three Demons Said They Won't Come In A Straight Line But They Will

smiley15 

And It Will Be Their Downfall.

And Tarakasur  Will Die First Then His Sons Will Be Next.

smiley15

Edited by SilverBell - 5 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

LOL, the problem here is the roles are interesting but the chosen actors are problematic. All of the asura clan & their guru, Shukra, are so mediocre in acting that it feels so diluted &, as a viewer, I feel like FFing their tracks, much to dismay since they are an essential part of the show, though unke essence ka sarvanasha toh waise hogya h lol 😂 .

I can't comment on the gods/goddesses (except for the actress playing Lakshmi, even though she's performing average as well nowadays & has minimal dialogues, she did start off good esp during the Samudra Manthan phase) as they perform subpar in a lot of the scenes. 

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

LOL, the problem here is the roles are interesting but the chosen actors are problematic. All of the asura clan & their guru, Shukra, are so mediocre in acting that it feels so diluted &, as a viewer, I feel like FFing their tracks, much to dismay since they are an essential part of the show, though unke essence ka sarvanasha toh waise hogya h lol 😂 .

I can't comment on the gods/goddesses (except for the actress playing Lakshmi, even though she's performing average as well nowadays & has minimal dialogues, she did start off good esp during the Samudra Manthan phase) as they perform subpar in a lot of the scenes. 

Even I Don't Like The Ausra Clan And Their Teacher They Both Just Too Below Average For Me. I Also Skip Their Scenes Too.

I Know The Whole Story So Its Not A Problem For Me.