Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

She was problematic since her birth. It's because of the ideal husband Vanraj, her problematic side did not come to light. Vanraj kept her on a leash. He indeed saved the human race from this MAAnster.

MAAnstersmiley37smiley37

strancho thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: hinz

I usually dont care for the articles on this site but this one struck a chord, I dont get why the makers destroyed their own much loved character? what kinda reverse psychology/obsession is it to ruin the core traits of your protagonists to make them hateful and expect being loved? 

Although we all know DKPs image is tarnished beyond repair, they can still make small changes to yield bug results only if they recognised where lies their fault. 

I get that its hard running a show for 7 days a week churning out episodes one after the other but if they put their brains to work(by resting)and hired sensible people instead of pushing their own ‘vision’ into the story, they can make it happen.

Else I can tell the end is near, they’ll be history before they know it, TV world is pretty brutal

The story is poles apart from the Marathi counterpart. I think Star Plus also has a hand in all these. You see all the star shows are more or less similar. They think they can get away with anything since they have the numbers. I hope that this is a good thing that none of the new shows last more than a year. With time, I would like that to be reduced to 3 months. That way no unnecessary drama would be accommodated

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

She was problematic since her birth. It's because of the ideal husband Vanraj, her problematic side did not come to light. Vanraj kept her on a leash. He indeed saved the human race from this MAAnster.

now i also feel same 

vanraj saved everyone from anupama for 26 years 

never thought i will say this about vanraj ever 

i hated vanraj the most on this show as he uses and abuses woman like anupama, kaya, malvika etc god knows who others in office were his shikar 

but in anupama case may be him being strict saved others from anupama 

Edited by myviewprem - 5 months ago

Leave anupama anuj ko bhi idiot bana diya hain makers ne shah family ke chakra mein t

But thanks to makers now I don't watch this show more only once in a week if I like some scenes