Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 months ago

There are many YouTube videos being posted on this topic why are bachchan family silent

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I think it’s just rumors.

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

A month or so back someone on this forum wrote about divorce. Then on Reddit it starred and others pick up. And from reddit again it was posted here lol

Most  baseless rumours are picked up from posts here by others.

So many times have noticed members here may post something as an observation or wishing and voila within couple of days articles are out.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Umair Sandu is the most unreliable person when it comes to any news or information from the industry.  

There’s absolutely no proof of any divorce or even separation between Abhishek and Aishwarya. We all started speculating based on their appearances or lack thereof. Then there was the in laws dynamics and drama. And Amitabh Bachchan gifting one of his houses to his daughter. All of it became fodder for divorce gossip.  

Why haven’t the Bachchans reacted?  Idk 🤷🏽‍♀️.  My guess is they’re hoping it will blow over with time and they just don’t want to seem like the rumors affect them.  

Hmmm

Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I wasn't convinced, until I saw Abhi's new look. It might be for a movie, but it looked like post divource look.

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

https://youtu.be/U7CG0NBUxSs

They seem to be insynch ...