Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Baba’s frustration is understandable. He cares about his daughter, but for him to threaten her and push her away is definitely unjust. When Mrunal was caught having an affair with Vandu’s husband, he didn’t rebuke her this harshly and she deserved it. When Hemnant was planning to sell his father’s house behind his back, Baba’s rage wasn’t so outlandish. Why the sudden outrage? Yes, Vandu’s decision is incomprehensible but it was only a few episodes ago after the Diwali celebration where Baba was trying to get Vandu to empathize with what Kunal was going through. If anyone should know Vandu’s reason for saying “yes” it should be him. Baba knows the relationship she shares with Tara and he knows that Vandu is selfless. 

Now, Kunal’s father on the other hand will have a good reason to be outraged once he learns of the marriage. Without hesitation, he will disagree for his son to marry the woman who embarrassed him in public. Also, he will be displeased to learn that this custody case has taken up Kunal’s time from focusing on the business. How will Kunal explain this to his father? When it comes to the relationship that Kunal has with his father, it is a cycle of Kunal seeking his father’s validation and rarely receiving it. Kunal is always seeking his father's approval so it will be out of character for him to stand up to his father and tell him the truth… that he is in fact marrying Vandu so he can remain with his daughter. His father would determine him a weak man if he were to come to know the truth. In order to explain this marriage to his father, Kunal has no choice but to lie and claim that the marriage with Vandu is for a music deal instead of for Tara’s sake.

On top of all this chaos that Vandu and Kunal are experiencing individually with their fathers, Mr. Malhotra and Mr. Karmarkar have a bad history. If the two were to ever see each other, there is bound to be a heated dispute. 

Will this marriage between Kunal and Vandu happen with their fathers’ approval? Or will the two marry despite what their fathers think? What do you think? 🤔

Edited by Aishwarrior - 5 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chitrita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wouldn't Vandana's Dad ousting Vandana help in Vandana's divorce??..Could this be the reason he is reacting this way?..as Vaibhav's condition for divorce is she has to give her share of house to him..If she is ousted, she won't get any share and Vaibhav will have no other reason to deny divorce..Vandana can't marry Kunal unless she is divorced and this process should be fast-tracked as it should happen before next custody hearing..

Edited by Chitrita - 5 months ago
Aishwarrior thumbnail

I agree. With the current track and promos featuring Kunal’s father, I’m thinking that writers may venture to the original storyline that viewers hoped to get from the show’s teasers.

At this point both Mr. Molhotra annd Mr. Karmarkar are aware of the marriage between Vandu and Kunal and are not happy about it. I think the only way for Kunal to have his father’s blessing is if he lies and says it’s a deal to make Kanak Records #1 or if somehow his father gets this impression. Kunal was told by his father to do anything to land a music deal. So I’m assuming that if he think the marriage is beneficial for Kanak Records then that will be the balm to calm his anger and Kunal will win the approval he so desperately seeks from his father. 

For Vandu, I am unsure how she will win her father’s blessing but I don’t think it will be a hard feat. Auntie almost persuaded Baba to think differently about Vandu’s decision in the last episode so I think he will come around soon. Also, Kunal has yet to speak with Mr. Karmarkar and maybe a conversation or heart-to-heart between the two is what’s needed to receive his blessing. Kunal has never disrespected Mr. Karmarkar and the two have had a good relationship in spite of Kunal’s temper. 

I’m thinking that the two fathers still probably won’t meet each other any time soon. If they do meet then not only will this create added tension for the leads before they even get together but it will also lead to exposing the mystery to viewers about the connection between Kunal’s mom and the Karmarkars. According to the flashbacks it all seems very painful and I don’t know if the story is ready to aim in that direction. Again, it would rip the leads apart before they get together and Tara’s custody becomes a question again if Kunal and Vandu don’t get married.

That’s my thought, but I could be wrong. 

Edited by Aishwarrior - 5 months ago
Aishwarrior thumbnail

Ahhhh… you make a very good point. I never thought about it that way. This makes sense.

Originally posted by: Chitrita

Wouldn't Vandana's Dad ousting Vandana help in Vandana's divorce??..Could this be the reason he is reacting this way?..as Vaibhav's condition for divorce is she has to give her share of house to him..If she is ousted, she won't get any share and Vaibhav will have no other reason to deny divorce..Vandana can't marry Kunal unless she is divorced and this process should be fast-tracked as it should happen before next custody hearing..

Chitrita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

After today's precap, we can be sure that Vandana will get her divorce.. but both their fathers will never agree for the marriage when they come to face each other because of their past...and Vandana's Dad will be more adamant on his decision seeing who is Kunal's Dad and how both father and son have behaved towards his daughter...hope they bring the story back to original track from here on..

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yet to catch up on the weekend episodes! But story seems to be taking an interesting turn - I think like you say Kunal is going to tell his father that it is for business. Kunal's dad will perhaps see V's dad and figure this marriage can be twisted to his advantage? I don't think V's dad can see  K's dad at this point ..but vice versa might happen which might give K's evil dad an idea on how to take his company forward. Under K's name he's going to take advantage of the Karmarkars and I guess eventually when it all blows up, V will assume that K married her for business like you said and also that it was him who took advantage of her (not his dad) This might lead to separation - followed up then K's fight against his dad for V - whom he has now fallen crazily in love with!!! ..

I think for now V's divorce after Vaibhav's arrest (am glad!) is going to happen easily - I hope Anagha also gets named by Vaibhav.

No Kunal in BTS is bugging! ..There's no need for an elaborate marriage IMO (i guess for TRP they might! tho!)

Aishwarrior thumbnail

Sayli’s IG story is filled with wedding photos and it looks like it will be very elaborate🤩. I wouldn’t expect anything less from Kunal as he tends to be the one to indulge in expensive things. 

Hope this helps TRP. I saw another threat on IG minutes ago about the show being cut if TRPs don’t increase by January. 😨

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yes, i saw the pics too!! both looking so cute! I think the TRP should go up with that. I think there is a lot of scope for good scenes too .. perhaps some jealousy from Kunal's side with introduction of a male colleague ..they can spice it up as they like!  ..the little family could go on a vacation and what not - the TRP rising options are plenty!!

When V tells K that she also is being selfish in her desire to want Tara - i wish she also threw in the infertility into the picture - that would make it clear - but I guess the relationship at this point is only as Tara's parents so she technically has no obligation to mention that!! 

Let's see how it goes but i'm sure the next couple weeks will see an uptick in the trp for sure.

Originally posted by: Aishwarrior

Sayli’s IG story is filled with wedding photos and it looks like it will be very elaborate🤩. I wouldn’t expect anything less from Kunal as he tends to be the one to indulge in expensive things. 

Hope this helps TRP. I saw another threat on IG minutes ago about the show being cut if TRPs don’t increase by January. 😨

Anons4 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

I think the script royally forgot kunals father? 

Granddaughter aa gayi and uska koi mention nai.. 

Ulta pammi pura screen hog kar rahi..