Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Funtuss thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

No that is just Kajol being herself. Both are brash lmao. 

I felt bad for tanisha theresmiley36

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Still more fun than - I am struggler, my father didn’t get invite to kwk (read this in thakela Ananya voice) lot. 

These ladies have more spark than Ananya, Shanaya, panaya etc etc. 

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

I had no clue about this..thanks for clarifying..I thought Kajol always was close to Tanisha..what was the feud about between them? The whole Big Boss Armaan Kohli phase? 

I think it was before, during Kajol's peak times. Tanuja is very disliked, most people blamed the mom for Kajol/Tanisha's issues. Kajol was very overworked and financially the mom was giving quite a bit of her money to launch her sister (allegedly). 

Tanisha was dating Uday Chopra too so she + Rani later bonded,  

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

No mention of Alia in the promo. We will not be watching. smiley21

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

I don't care what anyone says, these women truly light up a room. I know they are nepos and belong to film families, and have also said some questionable things in the past, but I personally love their energy and spunk. This is the energy we are missing in our current generations frozen face boring girls. 

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

two of my favs. smiley1

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

They are the originals. Pretty women. 

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Excited for the OG Dharma heroinessmiley42.

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Joannna

It’s gonna be about how Kjo starved Rani so that she could be “hot” and a whole lot of discussion on KKHH

I think they will talk about Rani's miscarriage in 2020. 

It is true that Kajol fell out with her mother after she miscarried early while working, and why she retired at the peak of her fame to have a family of her own. Kajol's miscarriage during KKKG haunted her. She had two miscarriages and a random ectopic pregnancy that nearly killed her at only TWENTY-SEVEN years of age. 

I am happy these two can smile now. 

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

That is because the Kajol-Rani beef had more to do with Tanisha, 

Kajol's sister. Rani and Tanisha have always been close, but Kajol had a fallout with her sister and that strain obviously seeped into Rani-Kajol's relationship since they were the two stars. Now the sisters are close again. 

Rani is on her Ms. Chopra trip so she's disinterested from the drama lmao. 

Is this even real, because I recall a completely different story.smiley29

First of all, Rani has always been a distant relative of Kajol and Tanisha, so she was never "close" to Tanisha or Kajol ever.... at least during their heydays. They are much close now (since past 6-7 years).

And there has never been a "problem" between Tanisha and Kajol, like never..,.. (sure they´re sisters so they have had some differences like any other siblings). To think of Rani being a troublemaker between Kajol and Tanisha is ridiculous.

Rather the gossip was that Rani didn´t like Tanisha, and caused break-up between Uday-Tanisha. She didn´t want Tanisha in the YashRaj household...and this was when she was just dating Aditya.

Coming back to why Kajol has toned down now, in regards to Rani?

It´s because Rani is in a much stronger position than Kajol today. She is a Chopra Bahu and has been very successful in her 2nd Innings (Mardaani Series, Hichki etc). She has become a brand of her own and come out a much stronger performer than Kajol.

Kajol, on the other hand, has had a hard time in her 2nd innings (e.g. Helicopter Eela, The Trial ).

She has had no solo success since ages. She anyways has been relying on SRK, KJo and Ajay for success since last two decades.

Edited by diasingh2 - 6 months ago