AsMaan are couple goals - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bubblegum810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

As all wished that this show should have been ended so it's ending on 24 th.

And and and, guess what our dear aasmaan who were away from each from past 10 years are going to get together smiley43

Finally a good thing before the show end.

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bubblegum810

From 23 Rd....

The show's track are getting worse and worse, If you think this can be the worse track ever than no the makers prove you wrong and bring more worse track.

Now they are about to show Maan and astha's divorce thing, and that too after 10 years later, wow. I think this is the worse one and then the show will end I hope they reunite aasmaan.

@bold smiley5 that's so bad.. AsMaan are supposed to be the couple who'll fight and come over ANYTHING that is going wrong.. wth are they supposed to get divorced now? what next? Beeji bauji getting divorced? Is reema vohra back?

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail

Originally posted by: xmanisha

Same here, I stopped watching post leap. Should’ve ended the show when Veer & Amrita got married. Only kept getting worse after that. 

i second that.. the show had all the tracks wrapped up with their marriage.. nothing "NEW" was needed.. could have ended the show beautifully instead of ruining it for TRPs sake.. but that's ITVs specialty.. can never end a show without ruining it smiley36

Edited by MasoomaBukhari - 7 months ago
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail

As all wished that this show should have been ended so it's ending on 24 th.

And and and, guess what our dear aasmaan who were away from each from past 10 years are going to get together smiley43

Finally a good thing before the show end.

Oh I will watch these last episodes then .. but only AsMaan scenes smiley36

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail

Just saw AsMaan scene where Maan called Astha smiley43

who's that boy kid shikhar? who's son is he?

Edited by MasoomaBukhari - 7 months ago
Bubblegum810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MasoomaBukhari

Just saw AsMaan scene where Maan called Astha smiley43

who's that boy kid shikhar? who's son is he?

Reema is back just because of fan request.... but nice to have Asmaan together atleast at the end. The makers also ruined them.

Shikhar is disha's son and now veer and disha are married.

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Reema is back just because of fan request.... but nice to have Asmaan together atleast at the end. The makers also ruined them.

Shikhar is disha's son and now veer and disha are married.

I was hoping they'd show Amrita as spirit happily looking at the family in the end.. glad they added her voice at least smiley4

Of course when I think how AsMaan were separated for 10 years which is a LONGGG time, it feels bad.. how they ruined them and also the beauty of the show.. 

Anyway im happy that i had this thread where I could discuss the show and do Dill Diyaan Gallaan smiley31

Bubblegum810 thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: MasoomaBukhari

I was hoping they'd show Amrita as spirit happily looking at the family in the end.. glad they added her voice at least smiley4

Of course when I think how AsMaan were separated for 10 years which is a LONGGG time, it feels bad.. how they ruined them and also the beauty of the show.. 

Anyway im happy that i had this thread where I could discuss the show and do Dill Diyaan Gallaan smiley31

I am Always present to discuss about Maan And Asmaan as I liked them the most, and ofcourse we are happy abouth this thread and sad about Pashmina getting forum in just 2-3 episodes and on the other side we didn't got it even after 11 months of show, sad.

Please do join the DDG discussion thread to discuss about other thing of DDG also