Palki 's Sisters Shanaya And Mahi

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 months ago

Dr. Palki Khurana 

Shanaya and Mahi's Sister

I Only Like Watching Palki  She Is Better Then Both Her Sisters Combined.

Just Like I Loved  Pragya And Her Sisters 

Bulbul Preeta and Srishti smiley27

I Didn't Like Prachi  And Reha 

And 

Prachi 's Daughters Poorvi  And Khushi 

These Sisters Didn't Get Along With Each Other.

That's Why Stopped Watching Kum Kum Bhagya When

Abhi And Pragya Died.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RBGIRL thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 2

I actually liked Palki and Mahi when they first showed them. Even though she was a spoilt brat, she was a sweetheart and she truly cared about Palki especially when her marriage broke. I think that’s the difference between Mahi and Shanaya. That’s what I remember seeing but idk I could be wrong. I’m getting the strong feeling that Palki is not part of this family. Daljeet doesn’t care about her at all and it’s so sad to watch. She doesn’t have any motherly affection towards her at any given scenario. Even in today’s episode where Palki’s hand got cut, she asked about it but didn’t bother asking her if she was okay even. From what it looks like, only the two guys, Preeta, Palki’s dad and Kavya care for her. 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Poorvi and Khushi are loving sisters.Khushi risked her own life to save Poorvi from the fire like bulbul saved pragya.In future they may turn enemies.

Originally posted by: SilverBell

Dr. Palki Khurana 

Shanaya and Mahi's Sister

I Only Like Watching Palki  She Is Better Then Both Her Sisters Combined.

Just Like I Loved  Pragya And Her Sisters 

Bulbul Preeta and Srishti smiley27

I Didn't Like Prachi  And Reha 

And 

Prachi 's Daughters Poorvi  And Khushi 

These Sisters Didn't Get Along With Each Other.

That's Why Stopped Watching Kum Kum Bhagya When

Abhi And Pragya Died.

SilverBell thumbnail

Originally posted by: RBGIRL

I actually liked Palki and Mahi when they first showed them. Even though she was a spoilt brat, she was a sweetheart and she truly cared about Palki especially when her marriage broke. I think that’s the difference between Mahi and Shanaya. That’s what I remember seeing but idk I could be wrong. I’m getting the strong feeling that Palki is not part of this family. Daljeet doesn’t care about her at all and it’s so sad to watch. She doesn’t have any motherly affection towards her at any given scenario. Even in today’s episode where Palki’s hand got cut, she asked about it but didn’t bother asking her if she was okay even. From what it looks like, only the two guys, Preeta, Palki’s dad and Kavya care for her. 

Yeah That's What I Think. Palki Isn't Part Of This Family. Because Her Mother Doesn't Care About Her At All.. She Behaves Step Motherly To Palki  What Mother Does That. 

Unless Palki Is Not Her Child..smiley28

SilverBell thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Poorvi and Khushi are loving sisters.Khushi risked her own life to save Poorvi from the fire like bulbul saved pragya.In future they may turn enemies.

Yeah Its Sad Why Does Indian Tv Loves To Turn Loving Sisters Against Each Other?

smiley6

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Khushi is already married.so both the sisters wont fight over the same boy.so not sure.

Originally posted by: SilverBell

Yeah Its Sad Why Does Indian Tv Loves To Turn Loving Sisters Against Each Other?

smiley6