Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 months ago

Lol, I’m bored and looking for silly show to watch and I love Arjun so I thought I’d check out his new show but this place is empty and silent so now I’m wondering if it’s a good idea to even try watching it😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yes the place is empty.. only 2-3 of us. I do certainly enjoy the show. It is good timepass. Acting is ok, story is ok, pairing is cute and most importantly, it is better than the usual ITV toxicity.

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: janecastle

Yes the place is empty.. only 2-3 of us. I do certainly enjoy the show. It is good timepass. Acting is ok, story is ok, pairing is cute and most importantly, it is better than the usual ITV toxicity.

Actually this show is for neutral viewers...Not an extreme drama lovers ..And forums is active most of the show which had extreme drama with toxicity or the show was very popular..most of the forums is active to criticize makers and characters...

This is a normal show

OnyxOutlaw thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

It’s a decent watch and not too stressful pretty nice

xxDreamsxxx thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Someone said it above! Not an extreme drama! Maybe worth watching!

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

the show's story and cinematography is not very different than what's been up on tube for last 20 years smiley36 but i still watch it as story is still presented in a nice way that doesn't bore me..

i usually skip scenes a lot where no one's talking and only camera panning on everyone's face smiley36

i like shiv shakti's pair and friendship