the doctor guy in katha life

indian10 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 months ago

although I dont like doctor guy in katha he ott. and katha discided to move with him in life. I feel out humanity katha should tell the doctor about her and Vivan what has happened with them not leave him in dark. when start relationships you need a bit open and honest to each other and tell each other everything that has happen. if such nice guy then he would understand and support why hide it from each other. unless she still love Vivan then she would make aarav understand what has happen between her and Vivan. it not Vivan fault. kath being selfish all think about herself aarav just excuses. in all this I feel sorry Vian he does deserve this and neither does the doctor deserve this aswell. I dont like this katha that my opinion what u guys think.

Edited by indian10 - 6 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honeyrosid-6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Im feeling bad for manish..i was fan of him...he is still im my dp..that much i love him...i dont know y he is chosing shows which r going to end..his previous show nima also same thing happened..he entered when it is about to air off...i hope he exit as acha aadmi..i dont how his charcter is as im not following this show after leap...i like kavian ...and batman robin bond..makers spoiled it by bringing leap🤬

Edited by honeyrosid-6 - 6 months ago
honeyrosid-6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I dont know y katha hidden abt her past to Dr...infact he has past n had kid...he will definitely understand her...after leap she lost her senses i think😪