i love it when in shows or books a boy falls first and harder <3

Edited by SadSerenade - 9 months ago
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: SadSerenade

i hope it's ishaan. 

i love it when in shows or books a boy falls first and harder <3

I also feel it will go better if Ishaan does first too esp with the Reeva angle and situation coming in. He has to see the difference between two women and so on... and have a pull towards Savi 

LadyGaga123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Lennie

I also feel it will go better if Ishaan does first too esp with the Reeva angle and situation coming in. He has to see the difference between two women and so on... and have a pull towards Savi 

In Shaurya Aur Anokhi it was Shaurya who fell  in love first, so it maybe it will be Ishaan. When Reeva comes in though, I want Savi to be jealous. It could be interesting to see if Ishaan develops a soft corner before he gets married to Savi.

Edited by LadyGaga123 - 8 months ago
Goodnamesrgone thumbnail

It would be better if ishaan falls first🌚🤌

Pottermeow thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hello... I'm new to the forum, but wanted to (reluctantly, hesitantly) watch the new gen, mostly because I never got to watch SAAKK, tbh (Also because Shakti Arora is a total cutie pie?). I watched the initial sequence of Ghum's 1st gen and thought it had promise, if only Pakhi's character hadn't become so central to the story. 

Anyways, I think Ishaan would fall first, but Savi will fall harder when she does. I think it's their very natures to be that way. Yes, Ishaan yearns for love, affection, and care so he'll probably fall first and realise it too.... But he has too many trust issues to fall too hard. He would always be holding some part of himself back, I feel. 

On the other hand, Savi is right now just too focused on her education, her career, her family and all that she's trying to leave behind right now. But, when she does fall I think it will be unconditionally because it seems to be what she believes in. She loved Vinayak right until she thought he wanted Isha mam dead, and probably still does. Plus, Savi the child was adorably and heart breakingly trusting of people, and that's something that seems to have persisted. 

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I guess Ishaan's emotions for Savi will trigger once the new IPS officer enters Savi's life. So I guess it will be Ishan who will fall in love first.

Lennie thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Judging how it going so far... I think it will be Ishaan

akipog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lennie

Judging how it going so far... I think it will be Ishaan

It's almost confirmed Ishaan will fall head over heels in love with Savi . His actions speak louder than words. Just for the sake of college will he do so much for a student no way so it's definitely Ishaan 's love for her that's making him do these . If Ghum is going this way it's spot 1 will be fixed wo any doubt. 

Lennie thumbnail

I also see Ishaan being confused in his action in his mind concerning Reeva and Savi but we all can see and going forward will likely see that all his actions up till now and the kinda possessive he has for Savi is his love for her

I believe and want to see Savi slowly fall for Ishaan and I can only see that happen after marriage because he is her husband. Right now he is just a professor and mentor to her.