Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

The revenge is for may be to get back with Ranbir maybe ... Because it doesn't seem Ranbir and Rajvansh get along with....They are starting with Tashan

I did not watch yest episode yet 

So is ranbir alive? S uprising i thought hes dead 

I feel this new track shooting started few weeks back only or how actor playing ranbir said my last day shoot over in interview

Also this Rajvansh etc person whoever he is(as back ground not told) i think his father was killed by this duplicate family with whom prachi stays(whats their sur name i have no idea as i never watched KK before)

But Rajvansh may think purvi and prachi belong to that family and to take his dad death revenge he marries purvi(this also is YHc first track)

But if ranbir is alive i think ranbir by mistake harm rajvash father or family member to take revenge he marries. 

Why i think rajvash dad is killed is first episode when they say kum kum bhagya caterers he drops file and gets emotional. Bec his mom may be widow and his dad was killed 

Edited by myviewprem - 6 months ago
myviewprem thumbnail

Actually whole kohlis are out.... Maybe They simply ousted prachi by blaming Ranbir's death ...But All kids are with prachi

So it may didn't happen otherwise if they did it they will keep Khushi and make two sisters enemy...So may be the actors contract may expired and they don't want to continue with this crap.

The one good point of the leap is elder sister ka marriage hua...So no behen bani sautan now....

And how Akshay s family become poor ....

Mihika killed Akshay right??? 

Is the makers are coming to back to original story...like season 1 revenge marriage for sister...But here purvi ka sister ka shadhi hua ...

When did mihika kill akshay 

and whom did ranbir kill (or get blamed) 

One minute i think rajvansh dad was killed by akshay family or ranbir family(cannot be ranbir family could be prachi sister his 2nd wife) so rajvansh marry purvi to take revenge 

Bec rajvansh in interview told hero will do negative things that viewer may not like initially but when his real story will be told they will feel sad for hero and sympathize with him and understand why he behave so with purvi 

So there must be very big reason why rajvansh marry purvi and want revenge its not simple fights 

I feel rajvash dad is dead killed by someone of prachi foster family(akshay family) be when rajvansh heard kumkum bhagya caterers he dropped file and got emotional 

Definetly first few mths they will not show why rajvansh is upset at purvi or his back story 

also rajvansh says he do not believe in God- a very big reason for that could be his dad death 

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: myviewprem

One minute i think rajvansh dad was killed by akshay family or ranbir family(cannot be ranbir family could be prachi sister his 2nd wife) so rajvansh marry purvi to take revenge 

Bec rajvansh in interview told hero will do negative things that viewer may not like initially but when his real story will be told they will feel sad for hero and sympathize with him and understand why he behave so with purvi 

So there must be very big reason why rajvansh marry purvi and want revenge its not simple fights 

I feel rajvash dad is dead killed by someone of prachi foster family(akshay family) be when rajvansh heard kumkum bhagya caterers he dropped file and got emotional 

Definetly first few mths they will not show why rajvansh is upset at purvi or his back story 

also rajvansh says he do not believe in God- a very big reason for that could be his dad death 

Actually I really didn't follow it ...But I saw a precap two three days back where Akshay was  mistakenly stabbed by Mihika and blame on Ranbir...Then the van of Ranbir is crashed...So out of curiosity what will be the leap story I watched two episodes....

I know they are going to make this crap more worse... Kumkum bhagya lost its glory after Abhigya ...

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Actually yhc track was slightly different.Here Mihika didnt want to kill Ranbir.It happened by mistake.Not only that.The whole family is loving.They only conducted Prachi's wedding as parents.That's why Prachi gave them shelter when they became homeless.

Fake marriage track was not a copy of yhc.Its there in almost every serial since last 20 years of tv.So yhc track was also inspired from the old shows.In kkb there was a fake wedding where Prachi herself tied the mangalsuthra and filled her maang with kumkum in everyone's presence yet without other's knowledge making others Akshay did it.

Yeah this track is 2021 track copy of yeh haii chahtein show where FL living with armaan thakur family as her family. yeh hai chahtein is abrar qazi current lead prev show

Prev track of prachi acting as akshay wife also is yeh hai chahtein story of 2021 track where preesha stays as armaan wife for his daughter sake 

Both tracks are repeat of YHC story 

jasminerahul thumbnail

Mihika tried to stab Prachi.But Akshay came in between to save Prachi,thus he got stabbed.Rajvansh's family won't be killed by Ranbir's or Akshay's parents for sure.because they are not criminals,they are good people.Kumkum bhagya is related to Prachi's real family.The business(Kumkum bhagya weddig hall)was started by Prachi's Nani Sarla.

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

I did not watch yest episode yet 

So is ranbir alive? S uprising i thought hes dead 

I feel this new track shooting started few weeks back only or how actor playing ranbir said my last day shoot over in interview

Also this Rajvansh etc person whoever he is(as back ground not told) i think his father was killed by this duplicate family with whom prachi stays(whats their sur name i have no idea as i never watched KK before)

But Rajvansh may think purvi and prachi belong to that family and to take his dad death revenge he marries purvi(this also is YHc first track)

But if ranbir is alive i think ranbir by mistake harm rajvash father or family member to take revenge he marries. 

Why i think rajvash dad is killed is first episode when they say kum kum bhagya caterers he drops file and gets emotional. Bec his mom may be widow and his dad was killed 

Kumkum bhagya actually marriage hall dha na ....Woh catering ban gaya .Ye sochkar shock hogaya hoga..🤣🤣🤣Kahi USS route se revenge toh nahi...Already that hall had so many Enemies.They literally took kkb logo for their catering service....

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I have never watched Kum kum bhagya any version. I generally avoid Ekta serials except 2-3 that too for 6 months 

So i watched yesterday first episode with skepticism only 

First i do not like this heroine she has no X factor i think that first impression of Purvi

That girl playing her mom  prachi looks more heroine than current FL (sorry if anyone offended its my view) 

Why was they not made prachi as female lead again anyways daughter can look like mother?

I think abrar and girl playing prachi chemistry would be lite(talk of town)  

Second issue 25 mins no sign of hero or ML

Than i did some research and found this family is not at all prev ML family nor prachi family? 

As far as i am concerned since last ML died why would viewer bother about a family not related to past ML? 

If writer/director was clever they would start with ML and his family introduction and dymanics than FL family(duplicate family) 

Anyways why prachi staying with this villan family who killed her husband? 

I would prefer ML family and their back story than Fl living with her dad killer family (sorry being frank what viewer feels) 

In YHC Samrat Choudhary family was killed and he adopted by killer. Now FL is living with her dad killer family. Just that there its ML and here FL living with their parent killer family. 

Also in last scene ML abrar got upset hearing Kumkum bhagya catering and dropped file. I think his mom s widow and Prachi family(duplicate family) has killed his father may be. So he has no idea prachi do not belong to killer family but ranbir family and marries her daughter for revenge. 

Is ML dad the person Mihika killed in night club and blamed Ranbir? 

In this story ML story looks interesting so focus on his family. Because he and his family is a mystery actually why he lost his father what is their past etc 

Pls do not introduce another Aliya sister(like YHC) for ML fed up of ML sister being bad. I prefer some good brother sister bond bet siblings of ML 

FL sister looks villan only here 

I think after marriage entire FL family will shift to Ml home or how will drama occur? 

Anyways in abrar every other serial hes busy protecting and taking care of Fl full family with his own family (double responsibility) 

So may be FL family shift to ML lead house with FL duplicate family and than hungama starts or it may happen later once he knows FL is innocent in his father death 

Imagine if that Mihika who killed Ranbir comes and starts staying in ML home and starts trying to separate ML FL or kill ML for whatever reasons  (it will happen in future for sure)  

I think this duplicate family Mihika/Akshay or their dad has killed ML father why i am not sure 

May be business rivalry? Or may be ML dad heard all murder this akshay did etc so was killed to cover up 

ML father may be police too who was in van that burst and fell in gorge and killed. But thats less chance

Why is ML business also food/catering cannot they come up with better businesses 

Dressing style of Ml should improve. I like Samrat Khurana dressing in YHC like a true business man. Abrar can dress similar 

That's The Reason Why I Stopped Watching Kum Kum Bhagya When Abhi And Pragya Died.. The Storyline Just Got Worse From There.. And These Leaps.. No Comments I Didn't Like The Female Lead Either She Doesn't Suit With The New Guy. I Just Saw  One Episode I Quit Watching.

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Actually I really didn't follow it ...But I saw a precap two three days back where Akshay was  mistakenly stabbed by Mihika and blame on Ranbir...Then the van of Ranbir is crashed...So out of curiosity what will be the leap story I watched two episodes....

I know they are going to make this crap more worse... Kumkum bhagya lost its glory after Abhigya ...

Same I Completely Agree With You. 

Kum Kum Bhagya Lost Its Glory After Abhi And Pragya smiley28

myviewprem thumbnail

I also never watch Ekta shows usually except BALH, kasauti and Jodha akbar but not full 6 to 12 months   only 

I think this Kavya and Vanshaj and barsatein are much better story than Ekta shows

Sadly they get very low TRP most are below 1 

But this new third gen KKB i am watching only for Abrar as hes a great actor 

I watched his YHC from dec 2021 and than watched his ghatbandan 

I think hes best actor on ITV after Ronit Roy and Ram Kapoor 

He can do any role easily and fit into it be it lover boy, under world don, vada pav seller, rockstar, business man etc any role he fits easily 

And he not only does great acting as lover and husband but can do excellent acting as son and father roles

We cannot say same about other ITV heroes 

Like here this Ranbir does not suit 50 plus father role hes doing now or business man tashan role 

But if you give abrar 50 plus guy father role he will smash that too out of park (like Samrat Khurana in YHC). You will never feel Abrar was only 30 but playing 55 plus or 60 senior citizen guy 

jasminerahul thumbnail

barsatein is an ekta  show.the shows u mentioned have low trp because of the channel.

I also never watch Ekta shows usually except BALH, kasauti and Jodha akbar but not full 6 to 12 months   only 

I think this Kavya and Vanshaj and barsatein are much better story than Ekta shows

Sadly they get very low TRP most are below 1 

But this new third gen KKB i am watching only for Abrar as hes a great actor 

I watched his YHC from dec 2021 and than watched his ghatbandan 

I think hes best actor on ITV after Ronit Roy and Ram Kapoor 

He can do any role easily and fit into it be it lover boy, under world don, vada pav seller, rockstar, business man etc any role he fits easily 

And he not only does great acting as lover and husband but can do excellent acting as son and father roles

We cannot say same about other ITV heroes 

Like here this Ranbir does not suit 50 plus father role hes doing now or business man tashan role 

But if you give abrar 50 plus guy father role he will smash that too out of park (like Samrat Khurana in YHC). You will never feel Abrar was only 30 but playing 55 plus or 60 senior citizen guy