Will Shiv Tell Shakti The Truth About Sickness?

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 months ago

I Think He Should Tell Shakti About His Panic Attacks.

Maybe Mandira Has Something To Do With His Sickness. She Wants To Keep Him Mad So Her Own Son Can Take Over The Hospital. That's Her Main Goal To Take Everything From Shiv 's Family. Shakti Needs To Stop Her. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Shiv has decided to hide the truth because he fears of losing Shakti. Mandira has definitely done something. I think she switched his medicines. May be Shiv will decide to tell the truth once marriage talks start. But won't be able to and Mandira will expose it to separate Shiv Shakti. 

SilverBell thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

Shiv has decided to hide the truth because he fears of losing Shakti. Mandira has definitely done something. I think she switched his medicines. May be Shiv will decide to tell the truth once marriage talks start. But won't be able to and Mandira will expose it to separate Shiv Shakti. 

Of Course Mandira Has Done Something Wrong. She Did Switch His Medicines But Shakti Hates Lies If Shiv Tells Her The Truth After Marriage She Might Feel Betrayed And Even Hate Shiv.

smiley6

incendio thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Shiv is not telling the truth coz he fears loosing shakti (Which i want to watch more before the revelation) .. Like Jane said when marriage talks will begin he will try to tell shakti the truth about his past and his condition but Mandira will intervene and make a public spectacle of Shiv's condition so that shiv shakti's marriage break...

I feel Shakti will learn about shiv's condition before wedding only... She will accept him as he is.. smiley27 Even if shakti gets to know about shiv's condition after marriage she will never hate him... 

SilverBell thumbnail

Originally posted by: incendio

Shiv is not telling the truth coz he fears loosing shakti (Which i want to watch more before the revelation) .. Like Jane said when marriage talks will begin he will try to tell shakti the truth about his past and his condition but Mandira will intervene and make a public spectacle of Shiv's condition so that shiv shakti's marriage break...

I feel Shakti will learn about shiv's condition before wedding only... She will accept him as he is.. smiley27 Even if shakti gets to know about shiv's condition after marriage she will never hate him... 

Lets Hope This Happens I Don't Want Shakti To Hate Shiv. Mandira Should Be Kicked Out Of Shiv 's Family She Is A Terrible Person. Who Only Wants To Protect Herself She Can Even Send Her Kids To Jail All For Money And Living With Shiv 's Family  I Bet..

Cjosh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think he will tell the truth like last time when

They’re are try to fix his marriage but girl

Have refused to marry and broke alliance.

SilverBell thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cjosh

I think he will tell the truth like last time when

They’re are try to fix his marriage but girl

Have refused to marry and broke alliance.

Oh Yeah Now I Remember I Saw That Episode.

smiley9

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: incendio

I don't think his condition make any difference to Shakthi....That was a stupid thought of Mandira....But Gauri didi can make ruckus....What happened to her and her relationship with Shiv can really make difference because she was very close to Shakthi...That lie will make huge cost to Shiv....

Something with Shakthi 's family is making them seperate like Mata sati and Mahadev...

Edited by Vismaya03 - 6 months ago
incendio thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

I don't think his condition didn't make any difference to Shakthi....That was a stupid thought of Mandira....But Gauri didi can make ruckus....What happened to her and her relationship with Shiv can really make difference because she was very close to Shakthi...That lie will make huge cost to Shiv....

Something with Shakthi 's family is making them seperate like Mata sati and Mahadev...

@Bold- Mandira really underestimates shiv shakti and their bond.. smiley36 I agree gauri can actually be a big blow to both of them.. Shakti doesn't know about shiv's past with gauri and his present condition likewise shiv doesn't know shakti is connected to gauri... So gauri will bound to cause tension between them.. 

@Underlined- Maybe shakti and her family will learn about shiv's condition and his relation with gauri after wedding.. So they will feel cheated and might take shakti away.. 

xxDreamsxxx thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The way Shiv's character is portrayed. He seems to be a honest person! So once he is aware that his family is thinking about them getting married. I'm sure he's going to open up to Shakti about his past. And that's how any relationship/ friendship starts. You gotta trust the person enough that you're sure no matter what your past is they (he/she) will understand. No judgement there.

Edited by xxDreamsxxx - 6 months ago