Where are such siblings found?

nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 months ago

Kaha dekhi hai tv walon ne aisi naalayak behan?

Vese har serial main hi ye natak hote hai.

But do they exist for real?

Relations may sour over time, but mrunal has no shame!

Never had! 

Even friends dont even go after their friend's ex'es. But not only, did this girl ensnare her sister's to be man, she had always been rejoicing at vandana's destruction.

I absolutely love kunal's reaction to her touch. Like she is the filth that will dirty him. I love it. I love it. I love the fact that while vaibhav swoons over mrunal, kunal despises her, for her character.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Mrunal is disgusting🤮. She and Hermant have always been jealous of Vandu and I guess it’s due to their father favoring Vandu over them. The two siblings are also very selfish whereas Vandu is selfless, genuine and caring. Sometimes I wonder if they are even really siblings. The father seems to have a lot of secrets and since the beginning I’ve wondered about the tie between the Malhotras and the Karmarkas.

Originally posted by: nish_vir

Never had! 

Even friends dont even go after their friend's ex'es. But not only, did this girl ensnare her sister's to be man, she had always been rejoicing at vandana's destruction.

I absolutely love kunal's reaction to her touch. Like she is the filth that will dirty him. I love it. I love it. I love the fact that while vaibhav swoons over mrunal, kunal despises her, for her character.

MochaQueen thumbnail

You'll be surprised how many there are in real life

Anons4 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

All kind of people exist. Atleast this serial is showing that good triumphs over evil, there are other shows that show.. same stuff but under the guise that ye sab circumstantial hai and usme kisi ki koi galati nai . Evil side of people is never exposed bcoz everyone is dumb to see through.

Like human choice to act does not exist. Ye sab in the name of entertainment spoils the social fabric all the more, coz people harboring such tendencies think that it's possible to get a free run by doing just whatever they want.

Edited by Anons4 - 6 months ago
strancho thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nish_vir

Never had! 

They do exist. There are people who are worse than this and there are creatures (I won't call them animals because they are far better) who are the worst of scum

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Filthy despicable ghatiya fake phemli members sadly do exist in this cruel world unfortunately..

Not everyone is blessed with a kind, loving, happy phemli smiley28

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Such siblings are in plenty 

Some cheat on property some on boy friends rarely on hubby too

Atleast here vandu father dadi support her 

Vandu 's brother and sister or bhabhi are not uncommon now a days 

In real life they will support vandana younger sister such family also there  

Family who make daughters earn take care of full family with their earning and once they are well off and other siblings stand on own feet throw out same daughter from her own built home(from her money) are not uncommon these days 

In city all this happens may be not in villages yet 

But indian cities all this is common nowadays 

Its all family with benefits nowadays thats why its called kalyug 

Edited by myviewprem - 6 months ago
foreverlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Prize Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 9

On the one hand, I think favouring one child over another is super toxic... but on the other hand, if I was Vandu's dad she'd my favourite too.

Also, Vandu's dad is absolutely one of my favourite ITV parents ever, I haven't seen a supportive father like him on screen in eons.

john909 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: foreverlazy

On the one hand, I think favouring one child over another is super toxic... but on the other hand, if I was Vandu's dad she'd my favourite too.

Also, Vandu's dad is absolutely one of my favourite ITV parents ever, I haven't seen a supportive father like him on screen in eons.

I don't think it is favoring. Parents always give more attention and care to the child that needs it the most. Vandana might be the eldest but she literally carried out all the responsibilities in the house. Her had understood that Vandana always gives but never asks for anything in return and hence she needs someone who makes sure that she also receives love and attention she deserves coz she herself doesn't take care of herself and always puts others first. So its not even about favoritism over here..Her dad gives her extra respect and love coz unlike her other siblings who always watch out for their interests, she doesn't.