Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Winnertakesital thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Intense romance took place between Kaira six years ago. Cheesy or cringe began from the second generation, similarly illogical separations, divorces, wedding also took place in S2.

50% of Kaira scenes were immature to the T..

Neighbours on the 10 pm show are romancing after menopause. No one considers peri menopause symptoms, hot flushes, fatigue, mood changes etc. Few days ago I saw a bed of roses scene.

Everything is filtered or brushed because pairs are liked by the audience.

Team DKP too shares a similar mentality

Write absolute rubbish whether it is screen play, dialogues, script, reduce ss to the bare minimum or completely flip characters 360° for no rhyme or reason.Completely deviate your focus

Whatever it's is when rubbish is handed over to the actors, they have to convey it in such a way that it's accepted. Basically asking actors to take onus of loopholes and still deliver.

This responsibility was given only to Harshad and Pranali while Hina, Karan, Mohsin, Shivangi enjoyed the benefits of strong backend team whose efforts bore fruit in the form of trps.

Tell me when female lead is pregnant with her deceased partner's child in what way intense romance can be shown to the audience during pregnancy.

Isn't it gross. These writers do not have any moral ethics.

Edited out hate speech 

Edited by Sutapasima - 6 months ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Winnertakesital

Intense romance took place between Kaira six years ago. Cheesy or cringe began from the second generation, similarly illogical separations, divorces, wedding also took place in S2.

50% of Kaira scenes were immature to the T..

Neighbours on the 10 pm show are romancing after menopause. No one considers peri menopause symptoms, hot flushes, fatigue, mood changes etc. Few days ago I saw a bed of roses scene.

Everything is filtered or brushed because pairs are liked by the audience.

Team DKP too shares a similar mentality

Write absolute rubbish whether it is screen play, dialogues, script, reduce ss to the bare minimum or completely flip characters 360° for no rhyme or reason.Completely deviate your focus

Whatever it's is when rubbish is handed over to the actors, they have to convey it in such a way that it's accepted. Basically asking actors to take onus of loopholes and still deliver.

This responsibility was given only to Harshad and Pranali while Hina, Karan, Mohsin, Shivangi enjoyed the benefits of strong backend team whose efforts bore fruit in the form of trps.

Tell me when female lead is pregnant with her deceased partner's child in what way intense romance can be shown to the audience during pregnancy.

Isn't it gross. These writers do not have any moral ethics.

Expected better IQ levels from fans especially those writing their opinions on public forums.

exactly… dkp thinks they are being progressive but they are actually being indecent and immoral. In Anupama kavya is pregnant with another man’s baby ..so she basically had an extra marital affair and now her husband and in laws have accepted her and the baby and her traditional in laws are happily celebrating her baby shower.   I’m not from India and I live in a pretty modern country ..but this  I know for a fact is not accepted anywhere.. when a spouse has an EMA ..most often the couple is heading to the divorce court.. yes sometimes the couple works through the issue and go past the EMA and continue with their marriage .... but I don’t know any man whose wife went and had an affair and comes back pregnant and he and his parents are fine with it. 😂.  Trp viewers are not going to accept this immorality.. so anupama from getting a 4 trp and has gone right down to 1.9.  Because people don’t want to watch that stuff.. as they didn’t want to watch akshara rushing to marry abhimanyu and abort her baby from her husband..who’s been dead only 3 months. 

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I don’t understand how a new Gen helps with their trp? 

they needed first fix Gen3 storyline then only viewers will connect with Gen4 

viewers connected to Gen2 better due to the strong foundation of Gen1 

Gen3 had hardly any progress except marriage divorce and deaths, how do we connect with S4

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

I don’t understand how a new Gen helps with their trp? 

they needed first fix Gen3 storyline then only viewers will connect with Gen4 

viewers connected to Gen2 better due to the strong foundation of Gen1 

Gen3 had hardly any progress except marriage divorce and deaths, how do we connect with S4

I think, from Ghum se viewers can connect with S4 smiley36smiley24

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Coming week is the last trp of Gen3, wanna see if Gen4 increases or decreases and by how much 😂

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

New Generation Leap.

Link to the next thread:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5341436