Too Much Kidnapping Shown In Kundali Bhagya

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 months ago

Its Just Too Much smiley7

Preeta And  Shrishti Got Both  Kidnapped Its So Stupid What The Writer Is Showing In The Series Just Reunite Karan And Preeta  Once And For All. And No More Kidnapping Please.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

It is an Ekta show. It has to have 1000 kidnaps. Don't worry Preeta will be saved. But I worry about Shristi smiley34

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: awida

It is an Ekta show. It has to have 1000 kidnaps. Don't worry Preeta will be saved. But I worry about Shristi smiley34

She is leaving the show.

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SilverBell

Its Just Too Much smiley7

Preeta And  Shrishti Got Both  Kidnapped Its So Stupid What The Writer Is Showing In The Series Just Reunite Karan And Preeta  Once And For All. And No More Kidnapping Please.. 

it is my teatime stress buster now - meme worthy enough - I cannot stop myself laughing aloudsmiley37

rajveer is keeping karan away from preetha at the cost of Shristy's life - that two groups of officers are having teas in town at different tea storessmiley37

How many months since preran are playing this hide and seek??smiley37

I love them over next gen leadssmiley27 

SilverBell thumbnail

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

it is my teatime stress buster now - meme worthy enough - I cannot stop myself laughing aloudsmiley37

rajveer is keeping karan away from preetha at the cost of Shristy's life - that two groups of officers are having teas in town at different tea storessmiley37

How many months since preran are playing this hide and seek??smiley37

I love them over next gen leadssmiley27 

Finally Karan  Saved Preeta In Today's Episode They Saw Each Other.

LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Tbh this whole thing happened because of Shristi!  By constantly blocking Karan from seeing Preeta she left Nidhi free to harm them! Such a stupid storyline.  Rajveer is also responsible 

SilverBell thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoLo

Tbh this whole thing happened because of Shristi!  By constantly blocking Karan from seeing Preeta she left Nidhi free to harm them! Such a stupid storyline.  Rajveer is also responsible 

Exactly Shristi Is Responsible For This Now She Is In A Coma.

Rajveer Is Also Responsible He Never Should  Have Come To Mumbai The City Is Unlucky For Them smiley28

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Maximum no.of kidnaps happens in zee ekta shows.infact non ekta shows of zee also have kidnapping scenes.bhagyas are full pf kidnaps,jail stay and accidents. 

Originally posted by: awida

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

True.usually its the vamp who doesnt let the leads meet.but here shrishti and rajveer are the ones who kept preerab separate instead of nidhi. 

Originally posted by: LoLo