CherryOnTheTop thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 months ago

Some dialogue/scenes which I think foreshadowing upcoming tracks in random order 

1. Engagement Ring hurting Ayesha’s finger but refuse to remove it.

Raghav falling for Pashmina will definitely hurt her as she is attached to him (if not love) but she  will not let go of Raghav that easily.

2. Ayesha telling Raghav “One day you’ll feel helpless and miss one face terribly.”

When Raghav falls for Pashmina and Avinash-Preeti past is revelation, things will get complicated between him and Pashmina.

3. Raghav is a super-hero who fixes every situation at last.

What do you all think?

Edited by CherryOnTheTop - 6 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CherryOnTheTop thumbnail

Foreshadowing continued:

4. Pashmina freaking out/backing out even if in love with Raghav when Avinash-Preeti past is revealed. 

Reasons may be any: 
Knowing the bond Raghav shares with her father.

Fear of people bad mouthing her (he is engaged to Ayesha).

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Let's c..Story just started but telling u guys the truth pashmina 's too much confidence abt Raghav is not tourist instead kashmiri sunn  sunn ke kaan pak gayi..one  word is really irritating  🙄 ..aisa kiya ? Wait little bit then be sure Raghav is ur soul mate or not..

CherryOnTheTop thumbnail

Originally posted by: kinu17

Let's c..Story just started but telling u guys the truth pashmina 's too much confidence abt Raghav is not tourist instead kashmiri sunn  sunn ke kaan pak gayi..one  word is really irritating  🙄 ..aisa kiya ? Wait little bit then be sure Raghav is ur soul mate or not..

Funny part is she saw him in a dream and is confident that he is the one for him. She knows absolutely nothing about him but is in love.

It’s not even love at first sight, it’s love in a dream. smiley37

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Agree. How is she so sure he is HER guy. 

The 2 minute Maggi Noodles love is making me laugh at her naivety 🙆‍♀️🤣

CherryOnTheTop thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhun.laagi

Agree. How is she so sure he is HER guy. 

The 2 minute Maggi Noodles love is making me laugh at her naivety 🙆‍♀️🤣

Same. It’s funny for me as well. 

I am even laughing at Raghav’s jealousy in today’s episode. There was no need to be jealous. She is just his tour guide yet.

Kuch bhi hota hai ITV ki duniya mein. 😂😂

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: CherryOnTheTop

Same. It’s funny for me as well. 

I am even laughing at Raghav’s jealousy in today’s episode. There was no need to be jealous. She is just his tour guide yet.

Kuch bhi hota hai ITV ki duniya mein. 😂😂

Are they in a hurry so that Preeti and Avinash can come in front of each other again?

Coz they can atleast try to explain why the feelings are running at Rajdhani speed to the audience or add a 6 weeks later kinda scenario smiley36

CherryOnTheTop thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhun.laagi

Are they in a hurry so that Preeti and Avinash can come in front of each other again?

Coz they can atleast try to explain why the feelings are running at Rajdhani speed to the audience or add a 6 weeks later kinda scenario smiley36

If Pashmina-Raghav falling in love brings Preeti-Avinash face to face , they should fall in love at bullet train speed. 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: CherryOnTheTop

If Pashmina-Raghav falling in love brings Preeti-Avinash face to face , they should fall in love at bullet train speed. 

Oh baba re, that will include other things that I'll have to then skip episodes for smiley37