Hrithik's adorable Birthday wish for Saba - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zareen93d thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Bekind

I don't mind. I feel Susanne truly loved him, they were dating when he was nothing other than producer son. When he got the fame he cheated on her. She started working as home interior designer. I am not sure from where or how she got into drugs. I think their breakup was not a healthy one. Hrithik and his family didn't treated her well. Not sure what is the main cause but I am glad she walked away. Hrithik treated Kangana bad, but she should had known that he is a married man with children. But I don't remember them dating openly and be this happy. He may be dating her thinking she is just some random actress, It was after that Queen came and she became a very big actress. 

Finding a connection is not hard but keep that beautiful connection with respect is challenging. It requires a lot of work from both sides. I highly doubt Hrithik had any intention to marry Kangana. Unfortunately she fell for him. If you seen any video of Hrithik and Saba videos, she looks very alert all the time. I highly doubt if he will cheat on her. Sussane gave him all the freedom, she trusted him with heart and soul. But If you notice Sussane dress well now than she did with hrithik.

That was very well said. There is an undeniable glow on Sussanne's face these days which cannot be missed.

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zareen93d

Not supporters but many choose not to side with those who are cheaters

tab toh Sussanne k side par kya kar rahi hai phir smiley36

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

That was very well said. There is an undeniable glow on Sussanne's face these days which cannot be missed.

I agree. Not all marriages work out and it's okay. Life still goes on. 

Lol just because i said Kangana and Hrithik, now I became her supporter.smiley36 Never watched her movie in the cinema nor plans to. 

Let's not take these celebs so seriouslysmiley36

zareen93d thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PardesiBabu

tab toh Sussanne k side par kya kar rahi hai phir smiley36

swimming

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Usko Instagram filter kehte hai smiley36

waise agar woh itna hi glow kar rahi hai aur khush hai toh tu kahe ro rahi hai har Hrithik Saba post pe 

keep swimming 🏊

zareen93d thumbnail

Originally posted by: PardesiBabu

Usko Instagram filter kehte hai smiley36

waise agar woh itna hi glow kar rahi hai aur khush hai toh tu kahe ro rahi hai har Hrithik Saba post pe 

keep swimming 🏊

filter ke bagair bhi dekha hai. she still glows. Waise hum swimming hi kar rahe hai babua. tu bhi kar liya kar aur shaant ho jaa..............jaa...jaa....jaa...bachchaaa......swimming karke shaant ho jaa.....swimming ke saath saath Hrithik jaap with yoga breathing bhi kariyo. immunity boost milega....per hum na bolna bandh karenge....forum kisi ke baap ka nahi hai

Edited by zareen93d - 6 months ago