Frequent Posters

minakrish thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Woah, why yall turned an announcement thread into a battlefield?smiley18

I was thinking the same thing. It’s become a war zone.smiley18

Sutapasima thumbnail

Such a nice feature has been created by the experts  for members, I have to use it in responsible manner and not use it to target my fellow members . All this fighting makes me so sad . smiley13

D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Such a nice feature has been created by the experts  for members, I have to use it in responsible manner and not use it to target my fellow members . All this fighting makes me so sad . smiley13

Yup a progressive, innovative fun feature. That was spoiled in its first week of being released. smiley19

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I was actually done commenting on this subject. 

I like what you have said that the Display feature is not something to be used to target and abuse fellow members. I agree. But all the Sati's showing up and shaking their heads - Have clearly not read my post. That is the problem, ppl pretending to show sympathy and taking a stance, where it is unnecessary and keeping quiet and out of the picture when things really do have to be addressed and running around for popcorns. Did everyone bring popcorn to this thread, or no one enjoys eating popcorn in front of Vijay?

Where were these Sati's when the MIDS were attacking using our UN names. Carisma3, Confused Carisma, and other ones. You have Akki2023 here giving his mothers age rather than mine. Can you not see it? Selective reading? 

A lesson in English. The members name is grumpydwarf24 - one word. Mine was Grumpy. It makes it a total different name and word altogether. If she was Grumpy.Dwarf24 then 2 words. Then one can say I copied a part of her name 'only for literal' purposes. Or if I wrote Grumpydwarfdaliar, then again for just 'literal' purposes people can say a whole name was copied, but then they have to justify their accusations as to why they feel this is an attack based on their assumptions.  But without relevant material for a case study, heated minds are throwing a whole accusation where the literal word used itself is unfitting in this scenario altogether. 

The Sati's here crying out about harassment and bullying were also supporting in attacking the same members by calling them 'Vile creatures' 'Psychopaths' and much more. 

I'm not a cry baby, and If I was to create drama of victimisation - I can go much louder and harder. All this fake drama of crying and pacifying, is beneath me. 

When I get on with someone or not- I will speak for them where I feel they are wrongly abused and also I will call out the same person on their shit where I feel they are wrong. Enemy or Friend. I'm not like I hate you, so here take the fake blame, I'll enjoy this. That is the difference between me and them. Things are either Black or White for me.  

It is funny however, my legendary past is brought in. Yes I have trolled with fan groups who have trolled with our fan groups. Something that everyone does only just that some of us were good, very good and kept it real and with own ID's and didn't fake cry 'wolf'. The 'supposed self claiming' attacked member also admitted she enjoys 'trolling Nepo kids'. and no one can disagree - there are a number of negative posts in the forum reflecting this.  

However even without having trolled them  - yet, a whole singing and dancing group has been created to perform in front of Vijay. 

---------------------

I'm not going to bore you with the backstory of this entire happenings. 

But if you knew me then you will have known, I do not give justifications - because I learnt a long time ago in life in general:

A. You can't argue with stupid, they bring you to their level and beat you with experience

B. You cannot make close minds to get to comprehend anything. They will read/understand what they want.

C. Those who have chosen self destruction cannot be helped. They will in time explode by own actions, and rise from the ashes themselves. let it be their growth curve. 

So posting people's venom filled snapshots of them taking digs here and there and talking negatively about others etc.. is a waste of my time. I do not sit with that stuff saved at my fingertips. I have navigated through IF for much longer and on a far bigger stage then they will ever be given, to know that all this pettiness is worthless, pointless and doesn't make you a winner. The minute you step into foul play you have lost the battle already. The minute you become an MID, you have resorted to being nothing. 

----------------------

As calm and peaceful as I am, even I am sometimes asked to calm down by my friends and I oblige. I'll oblige to anyone who requests it nicely. All one has to do is ask. If my Display name, which wasn't to attack but more of a mood display was making someone uncomfortable, unsteady or unstable had to just ask, 'Cari, pls could you remove this, it's making me uncomfortable'. They expressed it to the mods, who could have said, 'Your display may have nothing to do with another member - because there are plenty of people in IF with 'Grumpy' in their UN. However would you kindly consider changing your display name as it's upsetting disconsolate and despairing members. 

I would have obliged without a blink. 

----------------------

From pages 9 - 15 so far, Vijay and Mods are MIA. Take a hint, they know Wolf cries. He knows who has been up to what. Thankfully!

However, there should be better implementation of system and intervention to avoid any negativity. Towards anyone and everyone. 

I quoted you, because I know you do a lot of good work to bring entertainment, otherwise I would not have bothered to waste my afternoon on this childishness.

Edited by carisma2 - 8 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

Where were these Sati's when the MIDS were attacking using our UN names. Carisma3, Confused Carisma, and other ones. 

I hope all this stopped. Thats scary you had to deal with it smiley31

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I hope all this stopped. Thats scary you had to deal with it smiley31

Thanks Maroony. U saw it all. That was a whole impersonation of my actual UN which is not even a word but a name, an Identity. 

smiley6

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

This announcement thread is about the new display name feature. Not even a month in and we already have people misusing this feature. The forum admin deserves to know so he can come up with a solution to handle such misuse.

Never mind.

Edited by MochaQueen - 8 months ago
hasini009 thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

How can I add an emoji to my display name?

vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasini009

How can I add an emoji to my display name?

Currently that is not allowed.

hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

Currently that is not allowed.

how is this “Bollyspice🌶️” possible then?smiley36

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5338515