Neelam and Malishka only love themselves and their huge egos

Ramya2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Neelam has such a huge ego and no motherly feelings for her son. How blind is she in her pursuit to "defeat Lakshmi"  ... And Malishka has always been crazy but all these people cannot see the unhealthy mental state she has?smiley7

And on top of all this what's with Malishka's parents obsession, "Rishi se shaadi ho Jaye bas,"... the dude doesn't love her, he said so, left everything he has... it can't be clearer that he's not into malishka...but they still think somehow just get them married and all will be well.. Really??...smiley29

Which planet are all these people living in... i suspect nothing will improve.. Malishka will try and hurt Lakshmi and so will Neelam... such huge ego that they just want to "win".. no thoughts for Rishi, no regard for this feelings...smiley11

This is all so beyond me... why did i start watching this smiley44

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cjosh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

How true it’s but on you tube they says its going to unfold that Rishi is not Neelam’s in reality…

Ramya2 thumbnail

I've often found speculative videos on YouTube just for views and no truth in them, so I'm not sure about their take on story line.

But it's really too much in the serial, now they are turning neelam's character into an absolute egomaniac. Earlier she at least pretended to care about Rishi, now she's directly on the path to destroy him. 

İ mean which era is this that Rishi has to marry Malishka, can't people fall out of relationships?

Cjosh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ramya2

I've often found speculative videos on YouTube just for views and no truth in them, so I'm not sure about their take on story line.

But it's really too much in the serial, now they are turning neelam's character into an absolute egomaniac. Earlier she at least pretended to care about Rishi, now she's directly on the path to destroy him. 

İ mean which era is this that Rishi has to marry Malishka, can't people fall out of relationships?

Now I have heard Jia Shankar entering the show as Lakshmi childhood friend . She’s in trouble by some 

Goon and will ask Rishi to marry her…Lakshmi first 

Hesitate then will agree …later Jia not going to leave

Rishi😔 So now have to stop watching…will stretching 

Story.. have to say good bye

Edited by Cjosh - 7 months ago
Ramya2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cjosh

Now I have heard Jia Shankar entering the show as Lakshmi childhood friend . She’s in trouble by some 

Yes i think for some time twists were ok but now this is just too much

mysteriousdoll thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cjosh

smiley37

i think malishka will kill jia then she will have to leave

malishka's tricks dont work on lakshmi only

but 

she can kill anyone besides lakshmi