Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SakZ thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Sai was just 18 when she got married. She was immature and I am not justifying her, i am saying I can understand why she behaved like that. The show has given enough background stories to understand the way she behaved. 

I understand you find it normal the way virat behaved. I don’t because I am a woman. 

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Whether a man or a woman right and wrong is a constant. Perspectives may differ. I have  watched season one only after the introduction to Aria and Tanmay. What I have seen of Virat VC is not flattering. The way in which he mis used power, the way he suppressed facts all seem unbecoming of a righteous pil ce officer.

Her impetuous nature was sayis hamartia. She paid a huge price for it. There was no sounding board For Sayi. Every time the chavan s deemed it for they humiliated her.

A life altering situation normally brings about a change water n Attitude but BK in season 2 has regressed further.

Ishaan is an adult portrayed as very competent and intelligent yet he is bli nded by the poison he has been feed by Akka Sahib. Just as BK was obsessed with VC Surekha too seems obsessed of IB and  her manipulation quotient much stronger than BKs .

I would fault IB for harboring such hatred and being blinded by it. Now that they have laid the basis they need to move the plot. Forward. Enough of  The Bhosales schemes and treachery.

Ashane25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SakZ

Sai was just 18 when she got married. She was immature and I am not justifying her, i am saying I can understand why she behaved like that. The show has given enough background stories to understand the way she behaved. 

I understand you find it normal the way virat behaved. I don’t because I am a woman. 

I am also around 20 so this reason is not at all valid .... her loss or whatever she had as background doesn't justifies even 1% who she was infact Virat was also a young officer who just started his career but see the difference he wasn't CN material....it's not actually about man or woman.... when I watched the show and the part you are talking about is where I placed myself in position of her because I can feel that she was in pain but Virat wasn't enjoying infact if you place yourself there you will be really feeling a lot for him my point is she had Virat as Guardian and support for every problem but that guy had nothing.....the reason for Virat's behaviour( which wasn't wrong and in that position) was Sai's nature only plus conditions......if someone is giving you so much and over that managing all of it tou if you can't give him anything as wife so atleast respect him instead of disturbing him everytime....how can I blame anyone for response.....views differ with certain aspects but in case of Sairat specially the section you are talking about....it's not digestable....but okay I don't know what you didn't like because if it wasn't her then nothing would have progressed..... let's go with our views only....

Edited by Ashane25 - 8 months ago
Ashane25 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: moonwearer

Whether a man or a woman right and wrong is a constant. Perspectives may differ. I have  watched season one only after the introduction to Aria and Tanmay. What I have seen of Virat VC is not flattering. The way in which he mis used power, the way he suppressed facts all seem unbecoming of a righteous pil ce officer.

Her impetuous nature was sayis hamartia. She paid a huge price for it. There was no sounding board For Sayi. Every time the chavan s deemed it for they humiliated her.

A life altering situation normally brings about a change water n Attitude but BK in season 2 has regressed further.

Ishaan is an adult portrayed as very competent and intelligent yet he is bli nded by the poison he has been feed by Akka Sahib. Just as BK was obsessed with VC Surekha too seems obsessed of IB and  her manipulation quotient much stronger than BKs .

I would fault IB for harboring such hatred and being blinded by it. Now that they have laid the basis they need to move the plot. Forward. Enough of  The Bhosales schemes and treachery.

You can watch it from start I think it would have given you idea about all.....

Actually I wasn't able to connect totally what you wrote wrt G1 but least I can say as you pointed out wrong and right doesn't change though perspectives can....along with this I believe in concluding aspects on the basis of entire scenario so tbh I never found Sai good she had many flaws means many over to it her position where she was being provided by Virat.....and when you are talking about what Virat did it had history and big reasons he was never the origin....so it was understandable for me....I know they played with his character in surrogacy but it was also for a reason , Chavan Niwas and kaku gang still a nightmare for me.....if she is still regressive so I don't have words for it....

When I watched ghum I used to be like why they are biased towards Sai and they don't show Virat's side completely....this was the reason I liked him but after a time I got to know that female audience never cared about his side they just used to watch what all Sai had....it was highly disappointing for me.... 

Edited by Ashane25 - 8 months ago
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: moonwearer

In season one inspite of all her wrong doings Didi went off scot free. While Sonali and her family escaped penury we find the gen next suffers the most. though they are orphaned all three seem to suffer differently. Savi because of her inherent grit is positive. Harini is in a abusive  marriage but seems to feel its better than being with Bhavani and Vinu. 

In Season two

Savi and Harini abide by family values and are beaten up by Bhavani Nagesh. Vini gets all the pampering and misguided attention of a Ghar ka Chirag. He has been plotting to harm Isha and Savi.

Shantanu and Isha seem to be empathetic, honest and sincere people yet they suffer in the hands of the Bhosles.

Ayush Bharve and Dhurva Bhosle  the young vipers seem to go scot free after torturing Savi and Shika. Sabotaging the Pandal and celebrations.

Nishikant seems a spineless henchman of Rao Sahib and does things at his bidding Ashmitha seems to have no say in the household.

Ramtek goond and Pune goons both seem to bay for the blood of Savi and Isha.

The Ramtek  ploy seems to have worked but the blame now shifts to Ishan who seems to be in the dark

about the wrong doings in his home and institute. Ishan falling in the police Radar is for Savi to enter the scene and solve the mystery.

She will get the Bhosales absolved maybe the reason the marriage happens.

The leads and those wishing them well seem to suffer while their harassers go scot free. There has to be retribution.

Good post! In the pre-leap session, you rightly said that Didi went scot-free despite her illegal surrogacy. I also want to add that even Omi was left scot-free after his misdeeds of getting Pulkit abducted and bribing the clerk to allege Pulkit of getting married to Madhuri. BK was the mastermind behind all these kaand.

After SaiRat's death, Vinu got pampered by Bhavani, while she used to beat up Harini and Savi. Bhavani is the biggest sinner among all and a sinner covers up for all other sinners.

Ayush Bharve and Dhurva Bhosle are sinners. Ayush also got rusticated after Ishan got the evidence. But Savi withdrew the complaint after Ayush apologized to her. It is also the fault of the mahaan ladies. Isha withdrew her complaint after knowing that Vinu was involved in her murder attempt.

Edited by kavitha_r - 7 months ago