Posted: 8 months ago

for pari lovers,

please continue to watch this drama

agar tum ni dekhoge to kaun hi dekhega is drame kosmiley37

i will take a leave from this forum

itna negative content is very hanikarak for my mind

sumz_d 

dost tum bhi chalti ho kya??

ya neeti ko kab tak defend krne ka iraada h??

aaj ka time is for the people who wants to cheat their spouse/who take advantage of other females

and then also lead couple is shipped

log ye tk nhi sochte ki samne vali ki kartootein...criminal banne p majboor kr deti hai

you are good sumz_d 

pari lovers will not understand you..

they will be happy when bhikmanga rajeev will be pari's spouse

so apun to chala yahan se..

itna negativity apni life m rkhne ka mtlb ni..

Take care everyone..

all in all everything was debate/discussion..

anything was not said in any context to hurt anyone..

peace out...smiley31

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

We are watching for fun. Not to stress our selves. But here you only have to be team Neeti or team Pari. I love both. And I understand why Rajeev can't pick one. They are outstanding. smiley10

[Post Removed]

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: lashes5

Don't you think this is not funny and more like headache and blood boiling for someone who doesn't like polygamy

these two females are good but their actions aren'tsmiley37

they should both leave rajeevsmiley34

rajeev is a fraud and a cheater why the choice should be his in any sense?

his choice shouldn't mattersmiley21 instead he should be left by both and should be sent to jailsmiley39

These two should find somebody else

there are many "handsome" fishes in the oceansmiley42

Sanju mein hai hi kya?lappu sa to h??bolna ispe aave na hai...ek ladki isse sambhalti na hai..

arey kya hi hai isme smiley37

I know there must be some hotter guys around.. but what can we do? Love is love .. you don't choose whom you love .. it just happens. And both Pari and Neeti are helpless.. they can't let go of Sanju. smiley36

I think Neeti is stronger.. she can leave him , and continue her job.smiley14 I don't know if she still has a job by the way ..smiley36

Pari is the weakest person in this trio. She is romantic by heart.. and has nothing else to do in life except following her heart.smiley13

I agree. In real life.. it is better to get rid of a cheating husband than to spend your life trying to protect him from the other women. smiley44

But for a drama.. I am enjoying this show. It has good picture and beautifull actors .. you can fall for them easily. They are innocent.. and even Sanju looks naive.. not like those cheaters we see in movies .. for example : Salman in Biwi No.1. smiley36