Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Manavi_kesari

Some mango man didn’t even ve freedom n not sure will stand in line 2024 n vote . 

mango men had to do wwe to collect atta .

Mango man matlab bharat kumar who was more worried about how Modi eats mangoes

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

...Glad that u think he isn't against Modi..which means there r no subtle digs, shades or advices in his tweets....

I like your post and your observation about a selfie could be right....only that Modi wouldn't take selfies himself, I think, not at the occasion of that event...SRK himself doesn't exclude himself from the "It's all about a selfie!", btw. smiley1 still, Modi was elated smiley2

As for your thought I've quoted...Not disliking a person who has a very responsible position doesn't mean one can't remind that person at this responsibility...subtly. I didn't write (if I remember rightly) about SRK taking "digs" or giving "advices", he respects Modi as the elder person he is and also his position. But he clearly would wish some pertinent changes in the politics...not as someone political but as someone who loves his country.

Btw, please don't confound my own opinion relative to Modi with SRK's position towards him.

Edited by Clochette - 7 months ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

smiley37smiley37 burnol laao bhai Burnolsmiley37 Autocratic India of Modijee smiley19 doing better than Muslim appeasement Democratic India of Gandhis ..aur sab Rahul pe aas laga ke bethe hai smiley29 first tell me one small fact..opposition has not even declared face of PM..who are we going to vote for in opposition? Or do people actually want Mamta Didi who thinks Rakesh Roshan went to Moonsmiley37, Chara Chor Lalujee or Rahul Gandhi, who b***** out India abroad..and talks incoherent shit and praises communist country like China smiley32 wow such great faces in opposition…smiley32 forget 2024,.. up until 2032 yehi sarkaar hai..and all this Rona dhona save it up when Yogi becomes PM..you’ll will need North Korea analogies that time..because Yogijee kisi se nahi dartey..Modijee toh phir bhi is centrist..smiley36

Edited by MaxMayfield - 7 months ago
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

smiley37smiley37 burnol laao bhai Burnolsmiley37 Autocratic India of Modijee smiley19 doing better than Muslim appeasement Democratic India of Gandhis ..aur sab Rahul pe aas laga ke bethe hai smiley29 first tell me one small fact..opposition has not even declared face of PM..who are we going to vote for in opposition? Or do people actually want Mamta Didi who thinks Rakesh Roshan went to Moonsmiley37, Chara Chor Lalujee or Rahul Gandhi, who b***** out India abroad..and talks incoherent shit and praises communist country like China smiley32 wow such great faces in opposition…smiley32 forget 2024,.. up until 2032 yehi sarkaar hai..and all this Rona dhona save it up when Yogi becomes PM..you’ll will need North Korea analogies that time..because Yogijee kisi se nahi dartey..Modijee toh phir bhi is centrist..smiley36

C’mon! They have already chosen the FACE of opposition. It’s not RaGa, mumu didi, lalu or any opposition leader. It’s a person beyond politics. Modiji uske saamne kis khet ki moolie hai 😢

Bolo, itni hints kafi hai ya aur bhi chahiye? 
aur 2032 ki baat mat karo…pata chala yeh bhaisaab movies se retire hoke politics me as gaye. 

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Originally posted by: NotYourType

C’mon! They have already chosen the FACE of opposition. It’s not RaGa, mumu didi, lalu or any opposition leader. It’s a person beyond politics. Modiji uske saamne kis khet ki moolie hai 😢

Bolo, itni hints kafi hai ya aur bhi chahiye? 
aur 2032 ki baat mat karo…pata chala yeh bhaisaab movies se retire hoke politics me as gaye. 

ohh I get it now smiley36 that’s why every fan is also automatically Anti- Modi  aah..understood smiley37 that’s the ultimate dream..to have him as the PM of the country…oooosmiley44smiley36 ok then first thing that will be enacted in that regime would be drugs being legal in India..smiley15 after all, sabko life main happy high experience karna chahiye smiley37 maybe TMC can nominate him as the successor..since Didi ki sharan main already hai kucch log smiley36

simrata thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Why PM Modi didnt acknowledge SRK B'day wish,,,,smiley22

Edited by simrata - 7 months ago
NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

ohh I get it now smiley36 that’s why every fan is also automatically Anti- Modi  aah..understood smiley37 that’s the ultimate dream..to have him as the PM of the country…oooosmiley44smiley36 ok then first thing that will be enacted in that regime would be drugs being legal in India..smiley15 after all, sabko life main happy high experience karna chahiye smiley37 maybe TMC can nominate him as the successor..since Didi ki sharan main already hai kucch log smiley36

Arre, why join koi bhi bekaar party when he can float his own? Saare x-bollywood MPs and to-be x-bollywood actors will join and sing Om-Shani-Om together. Ah...I can just imagine...🥴smiley37smiley37

We will get the first ever 'first family' of the country. What say? Anyway, it's much better than a celibate chai-wala. How can he ever compete with Bollywood royalty? Modi should smell the coffee and retire before 2030. 

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Originally posted by: NotYourType

Arre, why join koi bhi bekaar party when he can float his own? Saare x-bollywood MPs and to-be x-bollywood actors will join and sing Om-Shani-Om together. Ah...I can just imagine...🥴smiley37smiley37

We will get the first ever 'first family' of the country. What say? Anyway, it's much better than a celibate chai-wala. How can he ever compete with Bollywood royalty? Modi should smell the coffee and retire before 2030. 

smiley36 that is actually a good idea..like the movie Naayak..every actor should get an opportunity to be PM of the country on a trial basis..dekhte hai kitne tiktey hai ..bass baatein karwa lo..if they can get down from their high horses and actually serve 1.4 billion Indians..tab kucch baat banegi smiley36 yeh sab jo Last man standing ka naara lagatey hai..let’s give them all a chance smiley14smiley36 Arrey Modijee toh mass murderer, Hitler reincarnate, anpad Gawaar, chaiwala aur pata nai kya kya hai smiley36  Isn’t that surprising to you, the same people will complain about entitlement and nepotism and then will support Dynasty politics over someone who actually worked his way upsmiley32 but inn mahan aatmaao ko kya samjhaye..who think some people can do no wrong..and are pristine pure..no affairs, no drugs, no links to underworld..etc….there indeed are many kinds of ‘Bhakts’ in this world smiley16