Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

all of them. This forum goes back to 2004. I think you can find topics on just about anything 

Aaaarrrggghhh....Maroon! I hoped for more precise replies smiley36 (time-management smiley2)

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Because they have been making MIDs to personally attack members. Otherwise, I could care less. As it is, I barely even post on religious/political topics. Not my circus, not my monkeys. 

lol look at the MID that just liked your postsmiley2smiley36

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

lol yeh sab theek hai, but tell us one thing. smiley17Why bring reference to bhakts everywhere?  Aadat se majboor ho? I can understand the pappu army or the woke army doing it, but this is not the place for it, is it?smiley2smiley36

Arre theek hai. Bhakti me kaisi sharam.

Bhakti to unhi ki hoti hai jo poojneey ho.

Baaki icons ke to fans hote hai

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

U r asking about from within the Industry or outside? There r many either ways..

AB Sr during bofors and bankruptcy

Aishwarya during Salman case

Sushant singh Rajput..blinds about him

Kangana on nepo gang and nepo gang on kangana

Karan Johar 

Aamir Khan

Priyanka Chopra by KJo gang

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Jawan released and the bribary smear-campaign that costed the taxpayers I don't know how much money may have found it's end...with portraying the accused Sameer Wankhede as upright officer and hero (like in a movie...clicked by paparazzis and having his own fan-following)...

Yeah...the whole thing was a farce...just to bring SRK into the news, first for pretending that justice get served, than ridiculed, then accused

It's not the first time that a celebrity is subject of a smear-campaign... this one was started in May, just when it was needed to divert from other things...but why again SRK?

As everything about this subject got transferred to the Debate Mansion, one has to read there if one is interested. As response to the last thread about the SRK-Aryan-Wankhede subject (transferred within 1 hour), I've done a short listing of the 6 acts-farce that started with a CBI accusation and ended with a kind of 'fizzling out'.

I wonder which actors/actresses also had been subject of such extensive (and expensive) smear-campaigns...or is it only about SRK?

I want to know how much of my tax money was used here..pls tell

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

During Padmaavat time, karni sena made a hoopla about the movie. But it was revealed later all they wanted was money from SLB. They took bribe from him.