Hope nothing serious.
Itna paani ke saath shooting, phir gym ke bad cold bath session. Body kitna lenge 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hope nothing serious.
Itna paani ke saath shooting, phir gym ke bad cold bath session. Body kitna lenge 
Originally posted by: Pyaarasam
Hope nothing serious.
Itna paani ke saath shooting, phir gym ke bad cold bath session. Body kitna lenge
Haan hope so.. he need to rest.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cw8LsoHvXvU/?igshid=MWZjMTM2ODFkZg==
see this . looks interesting
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cw8c7sZN_lm/?igshid=MWZjMTM2ODFkZg==
I like this song. it is going with the dance .
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cw8c7sZN_lm/?igshid=MWZjMTM2ODFkZg==
I like this song. it is going with the dance .
most of the song suits them coz of their chemistry.
Haan so toh hai . I didn't like the song choice for the dance .an intense song was needed.