Divyanka1 thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Hello everyone, wanted to introduce myself first, I’m Divyanka. I’m a huge fan of this show, I also think the lead characters have a lot of improvement to do which will come when the story progresses. However the last few episodes have been dragged out, they won’t end up in Canada so it was unnecessary and should’ve skipped to the marriage rituals.

Anyways, here’s a small Os based on yesterday’s episode, as Armaan didn’t send any bouquet or letter so this will come sooner or later. 

I do want to write more on this because I think these episodes will help develop the show and also decide whether it goes off air.

Divorce -

Asmaa’s world shattered when Armaan says he wants a divorce within the next 6 months. How many more obstacles was life going to put her through? She married without her will and now she will get divorced without her will. She doesn’t know who her real father is and her mother doesn’t share a strong bond with her.

Did Armaan lie? Why did he say yes to new beginnings if he wanted a divorce? Why didn’t he tell her that there was someone else in his life, was his motive Canada? Aasma wanted to remove all the hatred in both families hearts but here destiny had other plans.

Questions were not going to answer itself, she needed answers from Armaan and the only way to get the answers is if she confronted him. Right now she didn’t have the courage to talk to him but if she didn’t then she would be suppressed under all the questions in her mind.

She decided to sleep and muster the courage to speak to him tomorrow. She wants to give this marriage a chance for both families, but when he already has someone else in his heart how will this marriage last? It wasn’t possible, a decision had to be made and quick.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divyanka1 thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Continuation 

Confrontation - os

Asmaa - Armaan mujhe tumse baat kaarni hai

Armaan - Bol

Asmaa - Tumne yeh shaadi sirf caneda ki passport ke liye kiya? Kon hai wo larki aur usse gharwolon ko kyu nahi milaya?

Armaan - Jo larki se meh pyaar karti hu uska sapna hai caneda, aur wo mera sapna. Daddy ji ko uss ke bare meh pata tha lekin unke liye ghar ki izzat zyada mayne rakha, dusri baat woh dushman parivar ki larki hai.

Asmaa - Kon hai woh

Armaan - Tu usse pechaan tha hai, uska naam Aliaa hai

As if Asmaa wasn’t already broken enough she had found out she got betrayed by someone she considered as a close friend, so many more questions arised in her mind and she started to get flashbacks on the mall scenes where she was stopping her from meeting Armaan, Aliaa asking about her reasons for marriage and etc. Tears started to form.

Asmaa - woh bouquet or letter kyu bheja, new beginnings ke liye

Armaan - Konsi letter? Woh din meh ghar me nahi thi, mummy ya daddy ji ne bheja hoga

Asmaa had now know this marriage was gonna happen by any means and it’s her fault she didn’t directly try to speak to Armaan before the marriage 

Asmaa - abb kya karna hai? 6 mahine tak toh divorce nahi hoga

Armaan - Dekho mujhe pata hai tume mujhe pasand nahi or mujhe bhi tum kuch kaas nahi lagte, meh vaade karta hu main tumhara raaste mein nehi aunga aur tum mere bhi nahi aana. Theen mahine baad hum caneda chalenge, uske baad 3 mahine aur adjust karenge aur fir divorce

How easy was it for him to say this, asmaa thought, for him everything was just a joke, my emotions, his family’s emotions, my family’s emotion but now I had understood all that mattered to him is aliaa 

Without saying a word more she left for the washroom, she didn’t want to show Armaan her vulnerability, he wouldn’t care anyways. What did life have in plans for all 3 of them?