Kan Cicekleri - Turkish drama ( for die hard romantics)

MuratHayat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 months ago

Kan Cicekleri - Turkish drama..A slow burn romance drama

you can watch with auto translate on YouTube or on youturkish.app ..the subtitles are at times too funny or bad but you can very well understand..

Any romance drama lovers are sure to fall hard for this drama.. it's daily series.. the season 1 had 144 epis with each epi of 1hr span.. yet the main ost couple scenes will be enough and it's what you hv to watch this drama for ❤️

Just to tempt u guys.. do watch this mv

https://youtu.be/6SFNH_VLkZs

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dat_INFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuratHayat

Kan Cicekleri - Turkish drama..A slow burn romance drama

you can watch with auto translate on YouTube or on youturkish.app ..the subtitles are at times too funny or bad but you can very well understand..

Any romance drama lovers are sure to fall hard for this drama.. it's daily series.. the season 1 had 144 epis with each epi of 1hr span.. yet the main ost couple scenes will be enough and it's what you hv to watch this drama for ❤️

Just to tempt u guys.. do watch this mv

https://youtu.be/6SFNH_VLkZs

The temptation is real and you have won. 🤣 I want to watch this.

The ML's eyes are beautiful. Very expressive... ☺️FL is gorgeous.

MuratHayat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Plvs-Vltrx

The temptation is real and you have won. 🤣 I want to watch this.

The ML's eyes are beautiful. Very expressive... ☺️FL is gorgeous.

Please do start... If you wish to discuss any epi..drop in here😳

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Oh hi I am indian and die hard fan of turkish shows its been a while I started watch I already watched ramo,maryem,black and white love,doluney,half watched kan cicekleri😅🤣

Right now I am watching kara para ask ( black money love) and in the middle I will watch kan cicekleri again I think I finished 93 episodes if it 

And by the way I also watched wounded heart,yargi,family😅🤣

MuratHayat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishaan2

Oh hi I am indian and die hard fan of turkish shows its been a while I started watch I already watched ramo,maryem,black and white love,doluney,half watched kan cicekleri😅🤣

Right now I am watching kara para ask ( black money love) and in the middle I will watch kan cicekleri again I think I finished 93 episodes if it 

And by the way I also watched wounded heart,yargi,family😅🤣

You should surely continue.. it's around 100 epis there's a new start for Dilan &Baran❤️

I used to watch turk dramas but from past 2 yrs I'm into C dramas.. After a long time I fell for a Turkish drama again

Edited by MuratHayat - 9 months ago