Hate you Pari!

Posted: 10 months ago

I HATE YOU PARI! 

You are the root cause of everyone's pain and suffering😵

You did the opposite of what you claim. You claim to live Neeti and want the best for her but damn you! Jo Neeti ke sath tumne kiya na aisa dushman bhi na kare😡

Neeti took bullet for you. Kaash you have would taken that bullet and gone. Kam se kam sab khush toh rehte. 

Tumse achha toh dushman hote hai jo samne se waar karte hai. You are soooo despicable and sly🤢

Pari tumne jo kiya na woh dushman bhi na kare.

And the thing is tum toh kabhi redemption bhi nahi kar paogi kyunki for that you have to first realise a f acknowledge your wrong doings which you will never since you are self proclaimed "innocent" and be bechari dukhiyari ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¬

Whenever you saw RajNeeti you used to behave as if Rajeev had a relationship with you and you were his love ðŸ˜­. Thumhari bahot gandi waali nazar lagi hai RajNeeti pe. As if Rajeev loved you that time😵

It's not like Rajeev ne koi sapne dikhaye tumhe, tumhara advantage liya ho aur phir betray kiya ho. Rajeev always loved Neeti even when you were around. Why don't you understand it's not about who is Rajeev first wife or second wife. It's about Love and emotions. 

And on the other hand when you were romancing Neeti's husband openly infront of her you can't imagine the pain you caused to Neeti. The woman who was Rajeev's love, the woman who married Rajeev and was preganant, the woman who had a good married life with Rajeev. You destroyed her whole life. 

Especially Neeti you have destroyed her you so called innocent b*****🤬😡

Just hate you Pari ðŸ¤¢

Edited by sumz_d - 10 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: sumz_d

I HATE YOU PARI! 

You did the opposite of what you claim. You claim to live Neeti and want the best for her but damn you! Jo Neeti ke sath tumne kiya na aisa dushman bhi na kare😡

Neeti took bullet for you. Kaash you have would taken that bullet and gone. Kam se kam sab khush toh rehte. 

Tumse achha toh dushman hote hai jo samne se waar karte hai. You are soooo despicable and sly🤢

And the thing is tum toh kabhi redemption bhi nahi kar paogi kyunki for that you have to first realise a f acknowledge your wrong doings which you will never since you are self proclaimed "innocent" and be bechari dukhiyari ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¬

Whenever you saw RajNeeti you used to behave as if Rajeev had a relationship with you and you were his love ðŸ˜­. Thumhari bahot gandi waali nazar lagi hai RajNeeti pe. As if Rajeev loved you that time😵

It's not like Rajeev ne koi sapne dikhaye tumhe, tumhara advantage liya ho aur phir betray kiya ho. Rajeev always loved Neeti even when you were around. Why don't you understand it's not about who is Rajeev first wife or second wife. It's about Love and emotions. 

And on the other hand when you were enhancing Neeti's husband openly infront of her you can't imagine the pain you caused to Neeti. The woman who was Rajeev's love, the woman who married Rajeev and was preganant, the woman who had a good married life with Rajeev. You destroyed her whole life. 

Just hate you Pari ðŸ¤¢

I'm hating all these bajwas n pari. Sabse zyada toh I'm hating sanju right now. All these cheaters behave like they themselves r dood ke dhule. Taiji says 'hamare parivar ki izzat mitti me ni milni chahiye' arre konsi izzat? Sari duniya ko pata hai ki rajiv 2 biwyon se sath rehta hai dusri wali se jhut bolke. N tum sab apne bete ke ghatiya kaam me uska sath de rahe ho. Tumhari izzat already mitti me mil chuki hai. Seriously i really want neeti to kill all of them. Sometimes i think agar ye itv serial na hoke web series hoti toh pari pakka bisexual hoti. Coz usko neeti n rajiv dono apne paas rakhne hain. She doesn't want to loose anyone of them. Tabhi toh Bajwa house chhodti nai. Neeti ki friendship khone se itna darti hai ki Rakesh se shadi karne ko ready ho gai but agar aisa hai toh vo neeti ke samne sanju ko romance kyu karti hai? Iska 1 hi logical matlab hai ki she wants to keep both sanju n neeti with her just like sanju wants to keep both pari n Neeti with him. Pari says that vo neeti ka ghar bachane ke liye rakesh se shadi kar rahi but kya zarurat hai? Sirf Bajwa house chhodke Barnala apni mom ke paas chali jaa utna kafi hai uska ghar bachane ke liye. Agar Bebe neeti ko sach bata b de toh kya hoga? Divorce de dena rajiv ko n apne ghar rehna. Neeti ki shadi bach jaegi but no. Isko drame karne hain dukh sehne ke, sacrifice karne ke uss ghatiya sanju ke samne. N neeti abhi b sanju pe kyu marti hai bhai? This Rakesh's obsession with pari, pari's obsession with neeti, neeti's obsession with sanju, r very unhealthy

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

I'm hating all these bajwas n pari. Sabse zyada toh I'm hating sanju right now. All these cheaters behave like they themselves r dood ke dhule. Taiji says 'hamare parivar ki izzat mitti me ni milni chahiye' arre konsi izzat? Sari duniya ko pata hai ki rajiv 2 biwyon se sath rehta hai dusri wali se jhut bolke. N tum sab apne bete ke ghatiya kaam me uska sath de rahe ho. Tumhari izzat already mitti me mil chuki hai. Seriously i really want neeti to kill all of them. Sometimes i think agar ye itv serial na hoke web series hoti toh pari pakka bisexual hoti. Coz usko neeti n rajiv dono apne paas rakhne hain. She doesn't want to loose anyone of them. Tabhi toh Bajwa house chhodti nai. Neeti ki friendship khone se itna darti hai ki Rakesh se shadi karne ko ready ho gai but agar aisa hai toh vo neeti ke samne sanju ko romance kyu karti hai? Iska 1 hi logical matlab hai ki she wants to keep both sanju n neeti with her just like sanju wants to keep both pari n Neeti with him. Pari says that vo neeti ka ghar bachane ke liye rakesh se shadi kar rahi but kya zarurat hai? Sirf Bajwa house chhodke Barnala apni mom ke paas chali jaa utna kafi hai uska ghar bachane ke liye. Agar Bebe neeti ko sach bata b de toh kya hoga? Divorce de dena rajiv ko n apne ghar rehna. Neeti ki shadi bach jaegi but no. Isko drame karne hain dukh sehne ke, sacrifice karne ke uss ghatiya sanju ke samne. N neeti abhi b sanju pe kyu marti hai bhai? This Rakesh's obsession with pari, pari's obsession with neeti, neeti's obsession with sanju, r very unhealthy

@Bold Omg ðŸ˜²

You are right. This explains why Pari kept on lurking in the Bawja house. She wants both RajNeeti😳

Lol wish this was a web series then. Atleast it's making sense.😆

Edited by sumz_d - 10 months ago
Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

I HATE YOU PARI! 

And on the other hand when you were romancing Neeti's husband openly infront of her you can't imagine the pain you caused to Neeti. The woman who was Rajeev's love, the woman who married Rajeev and was preganant, the woman who had a good married life with Rajeev. You destroyed her whole life. 

Just hate you Pari ðŸ¤¢

1 good news, 1 bad news. Good news is that now actors r shooting in Normal clothes that means this wedding day is over finally n bad news is that still all 3 r shooting in same Bajwa house kitchen that means story is still stuck where it was before rakesh's arrival. If rakesh is disappeared from this show again, then i can stop watching this show coz i watched only for Neetikesh scenes. Now i don't wanna watch neeti again watching pariraj romance n doing planning again n again

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 months ago

Why hate Pari . She is Rajiv's wife. And it is not wrong to be a dutiful wife since they aren't divorced. Neeti unknowingly came in between. And Pari wanted to opt out of this marriage but circumstances stopped her from doing that. I know PariRaj should've told the truth to Neeti. It is her right to decide if she is willing to stay with PariRaj or not. 

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

Originally posted by: awida

Why hate Pari . She is Rajiv's wife. And it is not wrong to be a dutiful wife since they aren't divorced. Neeti unknowingly came in between. And Pari wanted to opt out of this marriage but circumstances stopped her from doing that. I know PariRaj should've told the truth to Neeti. It is her right to decide if she is willing to stay with PariRaj or not. 

what circumstances? Can i get to know the VALID circumstances? Valid ones not lame excuses of pari, please. N i also hate pari. Actually i hate whole Bajwa family n pari n sanju right now. I'm pissed off at neeti becoz she is wasting her time n loosing her self respect for these losers. N what does this pari want? Na toh ghar se khud dafa hoti hai nah hi neeti ko sach batati hai. Does she want to lie to neeti n romance sanju in front of her forever? Why does she want that?neeti is wrong right now but atleast i know what she wants. I am able to understand her pov but i don't understand this pari at all. I think she is bisexual or she has an unhealthy obsession with neeti. Its not true friendship coz no1 can Romance her true friend's husband in front of her knowingly with an intention to care for her n with an intention of sacrificing her husband. Its contradictory. Actually She wants to keep both sanju n neeti with her. Someone should tell Her that her this wish is very difficult to be fulfilled. She doesn't even care about her mother over these bajwas n neeti

Originally posted by: awida

@Bold really? 

Did you actually watch the show or you were unconscious?  Or just blind to make such lame statements? 

From the beginning Rajeev fell in love with Neeti at the same time he met Pari. Neeti didn't want to get married that time so she never took his proposal seriously. 

Then Neeti left the city to pursue for her career. Meanwhile Rajeev's greedy parents emotionally blackmailed him to get married to Pari. Then Rajeev married Pari while having Neeti in his heart. In fact he was only thinking about Neeti at the time of his phera with Pari. 

Then Rajeev realized he only loves Neeti and wants her in his life. He left Pari and reached Neeti's city. He flirted with her, dated her and then finally got married to Neeti. Mind you Neeti didn't know that Rajeev had married Pari. 

Then when Pari discovered the truth she confronted Rajeev. Then Rajeev told her clearly he loved Neeti and he wants to live with Neeti. He was sorry for being unfair with Pari but he never had feelings for her. 

Iske baad koi bhi normal ladki Pari ki jagah pata hai kya karti? 

But no Pari ne dhong rachha aur natak kiya. Rajeev pe dore dale. She bloody kept on lurking behind Rajeev all decked up all the time even after knowing that Rajeev was her best friends husband in the real sense. 

Rajeev never made any relationship with Pari. Infact Neeti was pregnant. RajNeeti are married in the real sense. They have consummated their marriage. They are a full blown couple. Itni baat na Pari ko samajh aati hai aur na uske fans ko

Dare you say Neeti came in between Rajeev and Pari. Rajeev and Pari were never a thing to begin with. Rajeev always loved Neeti and he was the one who ran after her pursued her and married her.

Yaha pe sabse galat agar koi hai toh woh Pari hi hai. Because Rajeev always felt guilty seeing Pari bechari face who was slyly always lurking behind Rajeev. Aur to aur hamesha Pari kept on dreaming to romance Rajeev. She even did it in reality after some time of her lurking ðŸ¤¢

And as for Rajeev he is a moron who was clear about his feelings for Neeti. But now all thanks to Pari, she has managed to confuse Rajeev and screw him up. 

Imo Rajeev ko bas sach bata dena tha Neeti ko jab Pari found out. Then only the conclusion would have been that RajNeeti would be together and they would settle down Pari in her life be it her career or marriage. 

Ab toh Rajeev is stuck in Pari's jaal. ðŸ¤ª

Pari is highly manipulative and evil girl. That's it! 

Edited by sumz_d - 9 months ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Pari got married to Rajeev first. She made him her life and for him she tolerated every thing. She loved him as a loyal wife, but she didn't ask for her rights. He married her best friend, without giving her divorce.. Pari is a weak person who leaves others to decide for her.. she couldn't file for divorce. She was satisfied getting the little attention from her husband, and keeping Neeti's friendship. Slowly Rajeev realized that Pari deserves his love and care. I come from a society in which polygamy is legal.. and I know why.. if a guy can fall in love out of wedlock.. it is even easier to fall in love to another wife. I just want PariRaj to be honest with Neeti. She doesn't deserve to be in the dark . She doesn't deserve to be fooled by her husband and best friend. Pari can't think of starting a new life without RajNeeti , because they are her whole life. It is not easy for a weak girl to face the society, without any qualification that too as a divorcee . I wish Pari was as confidant as Neeti, but she isn't. 

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Kudipatakha Neeti

@Bold really? 

Did you actually watch the show or you were unconscious?  Or just blind to make such lame statements? 

From the beginning Rajeev fell in love with Neeti at the same time he met Pari. Neeti didn't want to get married that time so she never took his proposal seriously. 

Then Neeti left the city to pursue for her career. Meanwhile Rajeev's greedy parents emotionally blackmailed him to get married to Pari. Then Rajeev married Pari while having Neeti in his heart. In fact he was only thinking about Neeti at the time of his phera with Pari. 

Then Rajeev realized he only loves Neeti and wants her in his life. He left Pari and reached Neeti's city. He flirted with her, dated her and then finally got married to Neeti. Mind you Neeti didn't know that Rajeev had married Pari. 

Then when Pari discovered the truth she confronted Rajeev. Then Rajeev told her clearly he loved Neeti and he wants to live with Neeti. He was sorry for being unfair with Pari but he never had feelings for her. 

Iske baad koi bhi normal ladki Pari ki jagah pata hai kya karti? 

But no Pari ne dhong rachha aur natak kiya. Rajeev pe dore dale. She bloody kept on lurking behind Rajeev all decked up all the time even after knowing that Rajeev was her best friends husband in the real sense. 

Rajeev never made any relationship with Pari. Infact Neeti was pregnant. RajNeeti are married in the real sense. They have consummated their marriage. They are a full blown couple. Itni baat na Pari ko samajh aati hai aur na uske fans ko

Dare you say Neeti came in between Rajeev and Pari. Rajeev and Pari were never a thing to begin with. Rajeev always loved Neeti and he was the one who ran after her pursued her and married her.

Yaha pe sabse galat agar koi hai toh woh Pari hi hai. Because Rajeev always felt guilty seeing Pari bechari face who was slyly always lurking behind Rajeev. Aur to aur hamesha Pari kept on dreaming to romance Rajeev. She even did it in reality after some time of her lurking ðŸ¤¢

And as for Rajeev he is a moron who was clear about his feelings for Neeti. But now all thanks to Pari, she has managed to confuse Rajeev and screw him up. 

Imo Rajeev ko bas sach bata dena tha Neeti ko jab Pari found out. Then only the conclusion would have been that RajNeeti would be together and they would settle down Pari in her life be it her career or marriage. 

Ab toh Rajeev is stuck in Pari's jaal. ðŸ¤ª

Pari is highly manipulative and evil girl. That's it! 

also, rajiv's 1 of the reasons for marrying pari was neeti. He told pari that he married her not to save her family's izzat, actually he wanted to come to Chandigarh with the help of dahej or whatever N he wanted to come to Chandigarh for neeti. His career was secondary to him at that time main reason was neeti coz neeti told him that she wants to marry a well settled chandigarh boy. Pari now knows that rajiv married her for neeti. But that rajiv is much bigger jerk than u think