Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏

That's nice I hope kubra don't become villain I want saboor ban jaye villain but not kubra after seeing kubra in HKKST as a villain i can't tolerate it and Ramsha will become her guard according to the poster
Interesting poster 👍🏼
Originally posted by: anikamathur
That's nice I hope kubra don't become villain I want saboor ban jaye villain but not kubra after seeing kubra in HKKST as a villain i can't tolerate it and Ramsha will become her guard according to the poster
I too hope to see them as mentor and a student .. sort of friends maybe..
I too hope to see them as mentor and a student .. sort of friends maybe..
Their friendship angle will be a treat to watch I hope it's different from teaser
New promo of JSA Is Out Now
👇👇
https://youtube.com/watch?v=vi3l1FdTwL4&feature=share8
It will show the dark and sad life of kubra's character
So Kubra is paired up with Gohar.. and their life is far from being perfect. I love Kubra. ❤️
So Kubra is paired up with Gohar.. and their life is far from being perfect. I love Kubra. ❤️
Yes even they're dating in real tho
So this show is about how fame and SM affects personal life