Completely Stupid and uncalled for 🙄🙄

Musketeer_95 thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Ayaan  , a guy whom faaltu deeply loved but who never placed his trust and respect in their relationship is not worthy of being forgiven. Just on the basis of his assumptions he made her life hell and accused her of having an affair with multiple men. What would you do if you were in faltu's place? 

I really loved when faltu finally gave up on his b*llshit behaviour and chose to walk off from this toxicity. I really really loved it. I thought that she would embark on a journey on self love but alas itv.😡

Sone points I want to give here:-

1. Don't feel guilty of putting your self respect above anything especially if you have been charred by constant accuses by someone. Faltu feeling guilty was totally nonsense scene. Stop putting others over you and live for yourself. Sometimes being selfish is not wrong. 

2. It's better to live alone than living in a toxic family like Mittals . 

3. Neil's Daada g and that househelp should shut their stupid mouth. The  nonsense they spoke  that stupid line about AANKHON ME PYAAR DIKHTA HAI and SHAADI AISE HI AASANI SE NAHI TOOTTI. These two oldies should shut their mouth and mind their business. Do they know how it feels when someone continuously character assassinates you ??? Faaltu ko Ayaan ko maaf kar Dena chahiye... πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

That guy is better left alone. 

4. That dialogue between Faltu and her inner self was again nonsense. In which era are we living ? Women should bear nonsense in marriage ... Who speaks such things in this time ???🀬KUCH BHI MATLAB KUCH BHI BAKWAAS DIALOGUE.... Dear aatma g , that is not faaltus akad but her pain . She is completely aware that those Mittals will again turn against her if another issue arrives.

5. Pehele biwi ka character assassinate karo fir , road pe khade hoke tamasha karo. You don't deserve her and that's the truth. Just f**cking leave her alone FGS. 🀬. STOP THIS STUPID EMOTIONAL BLACKMAILING. JUST STOP IT. Shameless guy who thinks that faltu is his personal property. Stupid. 

Why are itv female leads are made so sacrificial, overly emotional , and forgiving to the extent of losing their self respect ?? Why ? Why?? 

HOW MUCH CAN ONE PERSON TOLERATE? 

Walking out of a toxic marriage and choosing yourself above everything is not wrong. 

Today's episode was completely stupid. 

UTTER NONSENSE.... 

Ayaan is a toxic partner and faaltu should just walk away. 

Edited by Musketeer_95 - 9 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

In today’s precap, Savita is accusing faltu of having an affair with Neel. Everyone had a license in this show to call faltu characterless 

That inner dialogue irked me a lot. It was basically telling faltu to go back to Ayaan because her not forgiving him with upset him and then she will lose her chance to go back 🀬

ruchikacdc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

its not making any sense now.  i am just fed up now after investing so much time on the show