Todays episode… my two cents

s.sayra thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Why did aradhna have to hide the whole devti-mayank fiasco that she was handling. Especially given the background that devti was at rey’s parents’ anniversary and that the guy she loves and having one big day of her life, if she had to cancel- she could’ve reasoned it out. 

Sure they had to create a misunderstanding to reach the climax- the break up but I really don’t get how she trusted rey with her heart, love and even that cctv chip but had to not just hide but lie about something that she didn’t really had to for. What could’ve been the consequences? I see none. 

And rey hit his all time low in the pre so for sure. Not a mature thing to pull off at all. But I think that is why his character is shown and called a red-flag boy. Also he doesn’t know how to trust so I see where the character is coming from. 

but I wasn’t expecting this kind of a misunderstanding tbh…. 

kets see how this unfolds. Clearly this will lead to their much awaited breakup. Could’ve been a better reason. 

Edited by s.sayra - 10 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Showing the clip in front of the office and framing it like being harassed was really low on his part. First of all, although he was drunk he did not oppose even a bit. It would be harassment if Arradhana molested him without consent. He was drunk but not asleep or disabled. In his drunk state if he expressed disapproval Radhi would never do it. This was an awful move on his part. I would not say Reyansh loved Aru. He was just attached and attracted to her.

I think Aru might have hidden it because she was in a rush to take care of things and thought she will explain herself later. This is clearly Reyansh's inner insecurity which drives him crazy.

Twinklestar139 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Reyansh needs to get therapy man. He comes across as a very immature and crass personality to me so far. I wouldn't even call his love as real love anymore and this has nothing to do with the pace of the show. And now this red-flag boy will go on marrying Radhi in the future without having any redemption like why do they have to show it this way ughh. They really could have brought in another misunderstanding if they wanted to add a misunderstanding. 

s.sayra thumbnail

That’s true. What reyansh did was the lowest he could get. No doubt. Totally don’t support that

I only see why he couldn’t trust- his baggage. But yes he went too low and extreme in that vengeance. His approach was downright in bad bad taste. 

He has grown up with major insecurities! 

but this is exactly my point. Why did it have to end like this (even temporarily- why did they make try so crass in his revenge. I’m disappointed ) 

Even with aradhna o am disappointed for I still don’t see why she had to lie and cancel in such a big day. It wasn’t any other day. I still can’t fathom. 

Edited by s.sayra - 10 months ago
s.sayra thumbnail

Yes. That’s where I am getting. Even if not some other misunderstanding but in a little sensible manner. Like yeah… this usually happens… this was realistic.. maybe something that we could resonate with. And for reyansh to show his angst differently. Not misusing that foodtage. They went wrong here.