Niihaa thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

What I’m writing is not related to the show but it is my general observation about Ishaan. Idk I just find him very very different from people of the industry. He isn’t very active on social media and isn’t even interested in being active or showcasing anything personal. I find him very guarded yet very comfortable in his own zone. I’ve noticed how he never really gives any insights of his personal life and whereabouts in any interview. What I feel is that he’s there just to do his job with utmost honesty and dedication and that’s all that matters to him. Sometimes he’s very hard on himself too but again he’s way mature and practical. He's definitely not somebody who will go with emotions. Though it’s a good thing that he prefers to maintain a line while still being cordial with people around him but I still hope he eases up a bit on himself and let his chirpy side take over him sometimes. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 months ago

Engineer actor banega to yahi hoga na 😜

Jokes a apart, I've noticed he seems 0% interested in almost everything related to social media pata nahi television industry me kaise aa gaya😆

But he's a nice guy so mature and well spoken 👍🏼I like how he isn't mad about SM and is very private. He's nice with people around him and is focused on doing his job. He keeps his private life to himself and doesn't over share as far as bonding with other Co-stars he is cordial with everyone around him but still maintains a line which is a really good thing