Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 months ago

Thappad ka badla lene k liye itna emotional manipulative hona to bahut bada red flag h … Radhi should run if this is the case !!!

.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Omg! That would be the lowest of low. I would like to think Reyansh is not THAT bad. Videotaping and then leaking/blackmailing then I do not think I would be able to ship them anymore. That is not even anti-hero stuff but would be pure evil. The camera was probably accidentally on as it is a news channel office. They got intimate and Reyansh realized the camera could be on and he does not it to be taped. Now there is a chance in the future Reyansh might blackmail just to torture Aru but I do not think he actually has plans of leaking it or recording it intentionally.

Edited by .Sad.But.True. - 9 months ago
Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Sad.But.True.

Omg! That would be the lowest of low. I would like to think Reyansh is not THAT bad. Videotaping and then leaking/blackmailing then I do not think I would be able to ship them anymore. That is not even anti-hero stuff but would be pure evil. The camera was probably accidentally on as it is a news channel office. They got intimate and Reyansh realized the camera could be on and he does not it to be taped. Now there is a chance in the future Reyansh might blackmail just to torture Aru but I do not think he actually has plans of leaking it or recording it intentionally.

I felt that video may displaced, because we know aise matter me hero heroine kitna careful hotha hai.... Someone will take it's advantage and bill Rey ke sar pe aajayega....

.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah, that is a possibility. I am wanting for more romance shomance before such conflicts arise😆.

mmans thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Sad.But.True.

Yes, but it has happened before in dark romance movies or books. Not justifing it, but the way the makers are portraying Reyansh as this extreme bad boy who’s a walking red flag, it wouldn’t surprise me tbh

mmans thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

I felt that video may displaced, because we know aise matter me hero heroine kitna careful hotha hai.... Someone will take it's advantage and bill Rey ke sar pe aajayega....

Omg what if Mayank starts blackmailing her with it..u know bcs even when she left the hotel room in her past, Mayank threatened her by saying that he will get back at herand she thinks that Rey is doing its 😲