Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: Mages

I have 2nd thoughts abt the reporting on Reyansh revenge. I mean sbs sometime post fake news like BALH 3 they reported Priya's father barsi when in actual its Ram's father barsi. With the current bts posted i don't think its revenge that Aransh broke up its actually something related to family secrets that broke up Aransh

Reyansh did not get any mother's affection & love something might have trigger him that lead to Reyansh drunk situation & Aradhana following him. He is crying like a kid & cuddling her since she is giving the motherly affection & love that he yearns and Aradhana is giving him that affection. Reyansh type of guys finds their mom in their wives and he finds it in Aradhana. So i don't think revenge it is, its something related to Aradhana past

Aradhana Past,Aaransh falling in love and Aransh break up is all connected including Kadambari past. A slap can't trigger it when he very well knows Aradhana is different & she does not take such nonsense and he get away with it

There is something that meet more than the eyes

Mag, Wow good to see you after long πŸ˜³ 

Hope you doing well 

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Aww 😍😍😍

Bring it on πŸ₯³

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Mag, Wow good to see you after long πŸ˜³ 

Hope you doing well 

I am fine yaar was busy with life & work

How are u? Good to see you tooπŸ€—

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

I am fine yaar was busy with life & work

How are u? Good to see you tooπŸ€—

πŸ€—

I am fine too thanks 

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

πŸ€—

I am fine too thanks 

Ninzi new promo dekho. It is so so so so so cute and adorable πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Ninzi new promo dekho. It is so so so so so cute and adorable πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Link πŸ˜³

neil_d23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

After watching the latest promo...here is what I think this is headed.

Given Reyansh's background he can never trust any women, cause of  his mum. So there are going to be trust issues in their love story.

There are multiple instances where we see it.His friend in the CCTV scene says R always reacts and jumps to wrong conclusion. Even on the wedding day they have similar conversation.

R keeps on asking A again and again about tellu and her single status. He just cannot accept that A is saying the truth. In the latest promo too he again asks A and Vikram that you sure that something is not going on between you both, even though V is his best friend and now married.