Shivangi Joshi's real age?

.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 months ago

Is Shivangi Joshi really 25? Despite being so much younger than Kushal they look so amazing together. I must say Kushal does not look 37 at all LOL. They got the perfect aesthetic height difference. I wonder how Ekta thought of them because their looks really match despite this insance age difference.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: .Sad.But.True.

Is Shivangi Joshi really 25? Despite being so much younger than Kushal they look so amazing together. I must say Kushal does not look 37 at all LOL. They got the perfect aesthetic height difference. I wonder how Ekta thought of them because their looks really match despite this insance age difference.

Love has no age boundaries and in this case chemistry too has no age boundaries. Well said who wrote abt this quote. KuShiv looks gorgeous together. 

Though Kushal is 37 yrs old he does not look his age

Once again Ekta proves why she is the queen of ITV,its her eyes for chemistry. She literally sizzles her couples chemistry

Edited by Mages - 10 months ago
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail

@Mages You are right! Definitely because of how well Kushal has aged. He looks better than he did in Ek Haazron Mein Behena show or Big Boss. I was wondering if any Shivangi fans actually knew about her age because I read somewhere she is actually 30 but the wiki says she is 25 and hence I asked.

Regardless, they look amazing together.

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

@Mages You are right! Definitely because of how well Kushal has aged. He looks better than he did in Ek Haazron Mein Behena show or Big Boss. I was wondering if any Shivangi fans actually knew about her age because I read somewhere she is actually 30 but the wiki says she is 25 and hence I asked.

She has got work done on her face ,hence she looks mature now. Otherwise few years back when she was working in yrkkh she looked natural and young.

Even I couldn't believe that she was around 18 when she joined yrkkh. Many think that she has minused 2/3 years from her real age.

About the chemistry part, yes they look very 🔥 together and the age gap isn't visible because of kushals good looks and shivis mature look.

Also its not the first time there has been a huge age gap between a couple in itv. Shaheer has worked with actress who are a decade younger than him and those pair had massive popularity. 

ChupChupKe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Uske mummy papa ke marrg annvisry bhi 30yr ka nahi hua he abtak aaur ap logo ne unke Beti ko hi 30 banadiya😂😂😂😂IMG_20230722_124053.jpg

mmans thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The reason they look so good together is bcs they radiate that ‘good girl bad boy’ look on screen. Kushal is extremely good looking. Has an amazing body and height en does not look 37 in any sort of way. The way he carries himself truely makes him look like a cliche bad boy. Shivangi on the other hand is so so beautiful. Her big eyes and high pinched voice gives her such an innocent look. Also the way they have chosen to dress shivangi is . The sarees and luscious long hair make her look even more stunning. Also their height difference and chemistry is chefs kiss to say the least.

.Sad.But.True. thumbnail

@ChupChupKe Oh ok, thanks. Then she is probably 25. I just read somewhere she is 30. It was fan comments.

@mmans That is true. I think it is a lip job only. She looks pretty!