Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cute_Kate thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

What does her dreams have to do with Reeva's betrayal?

I don't think this is true. It's going to be some majboori like promoted in the leap promo. Farz ke Khatir ka same nonsense. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Cute_Kate

What does her dreams have to do with Reeva's betrayal?

I don't think this is true. It's going to be some majboori like promoted in the leap promo. Farz ke Khatir ka same nonsense. 

I think because of the bitterness of reeva leaving him to pursue her career ambitions, he won't be supportive of his wife's career ambitions. However I don't think this spoiler is true. And if it is true, ishaan is set to be even more toxic than virat, which I didn't think is possible. 

Cute_Kate thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss-Behave

I think because of the bitterness of reeva leaving him to pursue her career ambitions, he won't be supportive of his wife's career ambitions. However I don't think this spoiler is true. And if it is true, ishaan is set to be even more toxic than virat, which I didn't think is possible. 

He has other reasons like his mom leaving him to not be supportive of a women's ambitions anyway. Hence, he was against Reeva's career abroad too. 

But, I still don't see a reason to avenge by marrying Savi. 

Nothing may beat Virat in toxicity. Atleast this guy will have classic childhood trauma as an excuse for all his misbehavior.