Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 months ago

It’s sickening to see how coward and thick-skinned our PM has become that he couldn’t even give the wrestlers a call forget about hearing their plight. When it’s about taking a photo with the champions, rest assured you’d find him in the front row. 

The more and more I think of the complaints the wrestlers have put, the more horrified I am. Indian Express did a good job by providing the full copy of the F.I.R. It’s sick how they are being shamed after being sexually harassed. 😵

Edited by prerna4rishav - 11 months ago
Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Palak2812

I understand dharna is way of making Govt listen to them grab eye balls. 

But they need to make a difference place for it.

Delhi ke already kam problems nahi hain

Aur uper se jab dekho dharna 

Itna inconvenience hota hain hain for a everyday goer. 

Jantar Mantar tourist place ki jagah dharna place ban chuka hain. 

Uper se uski wajah se waha aas pass normal logo ko problem hoti hain. 

Farmer protest ke time toh itna bura haal ho gaya tha. 

They need to make another place for all these dharnas and protests so that normal insaan ko inconvenience na ho daily basis per. 

You should consider moving to a different city then. Protests all over the world, when against the centre, happen in the capital. Why wouldn't they? Washington sees anywhere from 4 to 6 large protests a year. Not New York. When the Truckers Protests happened in Canada, they happened in Ottawa not Toronto. Beijing to London. It's the Capital. Did you have a problem with the fake Anna Hazare Protest? Probably not.  Sorry about the inconvenience but these are bigger than that. 

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

I have taken a resolution this year which I would like to stick to, and I am not going to break it for you. 

Just quoting you to clarify that you are an absolute nobody to tell me what rights I have and what I dont. Just to be clear. 😃 

I am not telling u what to do

But people who don't even what is happening just keep on commenting without knowing the facts. 

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

You should consider moving to a different city then. Protests all over the world, when against the centre, happen in the capital. Why wouldn't they? Washington sees anywhere from 4 to 6 large protests a year. Not New York. When the Truckers Protests happened in Canada, they happened in Ottawa not Toronto. Beijing to London. It's the Capital. Did you have a problem with the fake Anna Hazare Protest? Probably not.  Sorry about the inconvenience but these are bigger than that. 

Wow 👏

Say these to those girls who lived on borders and weren't allowed to go out of their houses during Farmer's protests due to shit happening at that time. 

Say these to those people who were asked to stay away from Shaheen Bagh if they want to live safely. 

Say these to those who at times miss or get late for their important things 

This is due to not the protests but the anti-national elements doing shit. 

I have no way said protests need to be stopped, rather I have said they are important. 

I simply said they need to give them a place rather than disrupting middle of Delhi.

Try to read what I wrote rather than making stories of your own. 

&

Anti-National elements mixing up to the protests(which may be wrong or right) reason are no way bigger. 

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Wow 👏

Say these to those girls who lived on borders and weren't allowed to go out of their houses during Farmer's protests due to shit happening at that time. 

Say these to those people who were asked to stay away from Shaheen Bagh if they want to live safely. 

Say these to those who at times miss or get late for their important things 

This is due to not the protests but the anti-national elements doing shit. 

I have no way said protests need to be stopped, rather I have said they are important. 

I simply said they need to give them a place rather than disrupting middle of Delhi.

Try to read what I wrote rather than making stories of your own. 

&

Anti-National elements mixing up to the protests(which may be wrong or right) reason are no way bigger. 

I would tell them the same thing I just told you. There's no other place for these people to protest against the Centre other than the Capital. They're not trying to inconvenience the locals but until they come to the Capital nobody is going to hear them. 

Maybe ask your PM to stop trying to bring laws to play with people's livelihood, stop influencing the police to protect his minister. You know, don't piss off people...they won't come to Delhi to protest & inconvenience your daily commute/life. 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 months ago

Trust the Courts (or better not???!!!):

https://twitter.com/LiveLawIndia/status/1681981310083162113