Nehmat’s lack of common sense

Ricoetbello thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

It really annoys me how Nehmat doesn’t use her brain knowing what Jasmine has done. Also he mental instability and over reacting, she doesn’t stop and think. Nimmo knew Jasmine followed her to Chandigarh and was fishing for info on Nehmat at the same time Nehmats baby was born and Ali’s was adopted. Ekham as a police officer didn’t think about legal processes to adopt. Just took a random baby with no background. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysteriousdoll thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

If one get to know about one's own baby has died or has been stolen by some evil person...one generally reacts in same way....the trauma can make anyone show the signs of unstability....

and the overacting you are talking about...u talking about the actress/the situation where every mother will react in this way only...i dont know about it

the horrors someone face when child has been stolen/died can make anyone seem unstable

another one about ekam...do you really think the obsession from which harleen is shown going through can make other person question her?

her obsession is on next level..

if nehmat has shown lack of common sense

then harleen has been shown with utter nonsense obsessiveness..

the common sense which nehmat has not shown is nothing in front of the insanity which harleen has shown

in other words loving someone else's lover,child cannot guarantee stability and hence the mental unstableness shown by harleen

i think the sequence of trauma nehmat has suffered but has maintained her sanity is much more better than "having everything and showing obsessiveness and insanity"...