Admat's kismat connection in real life

Starrytales thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination, full of hope.

- Maya Angelou

What Admat fandom wanted once on-screen it seems universe is conspiring to make that happen in real life. It's quite often that while shooting together, actors find love in each other and there are many examples of the same in the television industry. 

It appears that something is brewing between Udaariyaan fame co actors Rohit Purohit and Twinkle Arora. Since his exit from the show their hearts are longing for each other's company and both keeps mentioning about the same through their insta stories. Their undeniable chemistry raises many eyebrows despite the fact that he is married. Fans lovingly call them #Rohinkle. If it's true then Rohit and Twinkle, make for a perfect couple which is too hot to handle!

๐Ÿ‘‰ Most affairs do not stay a secret and become evident over time. You can look into the following cues and rest is up to you to decide:

• Missing someone is fine but missing a married person raises questions
  • Since his exit T have left no chance to express her fondness towards him again and again
  • The common thing in her first three vlogs from the sets is R's presence 
  • You get to see a carefree R when he's with T, check his vlogs with his wife you'll notice the difference
  • During one of Admat live session one fan asked "Apko kia hua hai sister" She replied "Apke brother ne mara hai" just to clarify the fact that he might be your brother not mine 
  • Just after few days of his exit from the show T started following a divorce solicitor 
  • During one ask me session on insta someone asked T about dating R, knowing that he's married instead of replying "It's impossible" she replied "It's complicated" keeping the hopes alive
  • R's social media might be occupied by couple content but who's occupying his heart and mind since his return from Chandigarh โ“
  • T's sister @parularora_89 have an Admat/Rohinkle picture as her twitter banner
  • T is super vigilant and excited with anything related to R: e.g. On 5th June 2023 R posted a story "Confidence is not โ€˜they will like me'. Confidence is 'I'll be fine if they don't'. On 6th June T posted on her story "I think when you're transitioning from being a people pleaser to someone with more boundaries it's so weird, because it's hard to tell if you're being mean or if you're just listening to your own feelings because you're so used to this only thinking about others"
  • On 8th June she wished him even before his wife, one can't be this excited just to wish a coacter friend โ“
  • Since some time R is deleting stories where he mentions T. On 8th June of all the birthday replies he just deleted 2 replies to T where he had written: "Thank you Nehmat,Twinkle twinkle big star" isn't cute then why he felt the need to delete a usual story from a coactor friend โ“
  • Both often mirror each other when it comes to insta stories e. g. On 18th June T posted a story of chilling with friends just one hour later R also posted a story having a family time ignoring his wife
  • T often uses words like "Shootingaaa" so On 25th June R posted a gym story saying "Finishaaa"
  • On 26th June as soon as she came live R joined, both couldn't stop smiling and their faces were glowing 
  • On 29th June R posted an admat pic tagging T with heart emoji, n his replies under it clearly showed his excitement
  • R was never into dancing, but all of a sudden since few months he had started to enjoy it. Maybe he's trying to impress T coz everyone knows she's a professional dancer
  • R joined udariyaan team way later yet his insta feed is full of T's pictures just to compare check Hitesh feed you'll see the difference 
  • Since his return from Chandigarh, he's only been wearing black n it has become the new happy for him. It's possible that Black might be T's fav color โ“
  • On Aug 2nd T posted a blooper video n within few minutes R responded with a story and a comment 

P.s: As these are mere speculations so just take it with a pinch of salt! 

Edited by Starrytales - 10 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AbhijitAdityan2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

What the? Why would fans want affair between them?

AbhijitAdityan2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Are these media speculations or yours OP? I hope it is a case of taking a fictional ship too seriously. But if there is any bit true, i would want my favourite Dolly aka Sheena to stand up for herself and i would really hate Rohit for doing that to my cute sweet little angel Dolly.

Starrytales thumbnail

Originally posted by: AbhijitAdityan2

Are these media speculations or yours OP? I hope it is a case of taking a fictional ship too seriously. But if there is any bit true, i would want my favourite Dolly aka Sheena to stand up for herself and i would really hate Rohit for doing that to my cute sweet little angel Dolly.

These are just observations giving a scenario of what might be going on between them. It could be true it could be not 

MochaQueen thumbnail

They looked so good together. Why couldnt they just be the leads of the show๐Ÿ˜ญ