Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

He lied to her that he is the popular singer ( so apparently, it's a half truth because voice to usi ki hai) but, because rich cousin ko sab popular singer samajhte hai because face uska hai, including FL , to FL aur uske Bhai ko lagta hai ki ML lied to them, aur ML can't tell them the full truth because of the contract.

Naah, FL ka Bhai isn't negative, he is just over possessive and dislikes ML completely. It would be interesting to see how his heart changes towards ML later seeing his good side.

Ok i get it now, but wouldnt she recognise his voice?πŸ˜† 

Cute VM. Ashi is cute, I watched her in Sony show YUDKBH. The ML looks a bit like Hamza Sohail.

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Ok i get it now, but wouldnt she recognise his voice?πŸ˜† 

Cute VM. Ashi is cute, I watched her in Sony show YUDKBH. The ML looks a bit like Hamza Sohail.

Hmm, she didn't actually recognise ( probably bolne aur singing me thoda difference hota hai because he sings with all the music behind, I guess, that's why). Although, she started to doubt the fake rich cousin singer's voice but she wasn't not sure. She was proposed by rich cousin but she rejected his proposal despite she was dying to meet him being his crazy fan because she seems to have feelings for the ML aka Shlok and still thought that the singer's voice was of Shlok's. Although, Shlok again confirmed to her that he isn't the singer after being emotionally blackmailed by rich cousin's momπŸ˜†, therefore , Sumeet's doubt got nullified. 

Yep, he has somewhat similar physique and features like Hamza Sohail. πŸ˜†

Yep, I like Aashi's voice too. 

Edited by Renee.Clare - 10 months ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Hmm, she didn't actually recognise ( probably bolne aur singing me thoda difference hota hai because he sings with all the music behind, I guess, that's why). Although, she started to doubt the fake rich cousin singer's voice but she wasn't not sure. She was proposed by rich cousin but she rejected his proposal despite she was dying to meet him being his crazy fan because she seems to have feelings for the ML aka Shlok and still thought that the singer's voice was of Shlok's. Although, Shlok again confirmed to her that he isn't the singer after being emotionally blackmailed by rich cousin's momπŸ˜†, therefore , Sumeet's doubt got nullified. 

Yep, he has somewhat similar physique and features like Hamza Sohail. πŸ˜†

Yep, I like Aashi's voice too. 

Oh so Raunaq and Shlok are cousins 

You should listen to the FLs voice in Faltu on SP. Hers and Ashi's voices almost sound the same.πŸ˜†

Renee.Clare thumbnail

Oh so Raunaq and Shlok are cousins 

You should listen to the FLs voice in Faltu on SP. Hers and Ashi's voices almost sound the same.πŸ˜†

Yes Yes, they are cousins. Shlok is a poor one and Raunaq is a rich one. And Sumeet has said yes to marry Raunaq under pressure because Raunaq's brother is getting married to Sumeet's cousin Vani. Vani's mom emotionally persuaded Sumeet to marry Raunaq otherwise, Raunaq's mom will break Vani's marriage.

Shlok is heartbroken now.

Oh , Niharika and Ashi's voice does resemble πŸ˜†

MochaQueen thumbnail

Yes Yes, they are cousins. Shlok is a poor one and Raunaq is a rich one. And Sumeet has said yes to marry Raunaq under pressure because Raunaq's brother is getting married to Sumeet's cousin Vani. Vani's mom emotionally persuaded Sumeet to marry Raunaq otherwise, Raunaq's mom will break Vani's marriage.

Shlok is heartbroken now.

Oh , Niharika and Ashi's voice does resemble πŸ˜†

You know what, I think on marriage day Shlok will replace the groom to save herπŸ˜†

Renee.Clare thumbnail

You know what, I think on marriage day Shlok will replace the groom to save herπŸ˜†

Lol, I think the same πŸ€£  Sumeet's brother is fond of Raunak and hates Shlok πŸ˜† I am more interested in knowing how they all will react when they get to know that Raunak's mother is Shagun who killed Meet . Sumeet and her brother recognises her face and she is hiding till now. So , apparently, they maybe happy later to know Shlok saved Sumeet πŸ˜†

MochaQueen thumbnail

Lol, I think the same πŸ€£  Sumeet's brother is fond of Raunak and hates Shlok πŸ˜† I am more interested in knowing how they all will react when they get to know that Raunak's mother is Shagun who killed Meet . Sumeet and her brother recognises her face and she is hiding till now. So , apparently, they maybe happy later to know Shlok saved Sumeet πŸ˜†

Sumeet will misunderstand Shlok for marrying her by cheat...because she already had a bad impression of him being a liar. I want to see them fall in love slowly after shadi