abhe thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Hola guys!

So this latest promo has left me with lots of theories. Let me just share one of those with you.

Now that tara is aware about dhruv's dad (as per BTS), i think she is going to take him to 21st century after dhruv's death to his family, also ofcourse to apologise to them for not being able to fulfill the promise which she has given them. But what she finds out in the present is dhruv who is perfectly well and alive living his life as before (dunno how to justify this😆). But the catch here is everyone along with dhruv has forgotten who tara is by some twisted time travel logic, they only know her in the present as someone who has brought Ravi out of somewhere. Sushila and the family will hate her again even with more intensity after seeing what has become of Ravi, even dhruv. So now that dhruv doesn't even like her as a person and is a little prejudiced towards her, the story will move about how tara is gonna change that being so much in love with him.

This is the outcome which has come thanks to my overthinking when I'm not working. Please let us know what you guys think!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: abhe

Hola guys!

So this latest promo has left me with lots of theories. Let me just share one of those with you.

Now that tara is aware about dhruv's dad (as per BTS), i think she is going to take him to 21st century after dhruv's death to his family, also ofcourse to apologise to them for not being able to fulfill the promise which she has given them. But what she finds out in the present is dhruv who is perfectly well and alive living his life as before (dunno how to justify this😆). But the catch here is everyone along with dhruv has forgotten who tara is by some twisted time travel logic, they only know her in the present as someone who has brought Ravi out of somewhere. Sushila and the family will hate her again even with more intensity after seeing what has become of Ravi, even dhruv. So now that dhruv doesn't even like her as a person and is a little prejudiced towards her, the story will move about how tara is gonna change that being so much in love with him.

This is the outcome which has come thanks to my overthinking when I'm not working. Please let us know what you guys think!

If Dhruv is alive despite being killed in the 17th century, the same should have technically applied to Ravi in the 21st century where Tara first came there.

One way I think this could come true though (but with lot's of ifs and ITV creative license though ðŸ¤ª)

Bhaiji doesn't kill Dhruv, but does injure him badly.

Dhruv is somehow discovered to be injured, and treatment for him is beyond Tara's abilities. Unknown to Tara, Dhruv has also lost his memory.

To save him, Tara does have a half job of patching him up, and then sends him through the portal so that he can get better treatment in the 21st century (with a note to Dharmendra).

Dharmendra takes him to the Saxenas, where Dhruv recovers, but has lost his memory.

Tara comes back with Ravi. But Dhruv has no clue who she is. Depending on whether or not Tara wants to tell the truth of time travel in these circumstances, she tells the family how she ran into Ravi. This timeline of course invalidates your "full family forgetting Tara part" theory.

Tara now has to make Dhruv fall in love with her. But there'll be the inevitable saas-bahu madness after Sushi discovers Ravi's truth, and that Tara is responsible for her son's lost memory, and I don't really like that part ðŸ˜”

Edited by aekiel - 10 months ago
MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Dhruv can't die in 17th century!!!! Disaster will happen for misguiding TT concept.. 

Akash3Rai thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

What I think is Dhruv isn't killed nor injured by mahaveer, because we have seen a bts in which it was seen he is saying to maharaj and senapati that he killed Dhruv, which means he has done it in ekanth unlike the promo. So he must had hidden him somewhere to save him from mrutidand. 

It can't happen that they will take him to 21 century in injured state because mahaveer also was not able to go their because of his illness, so same may apply for Dhruv. They can't show the poorna janam theory because it  may or may not make sense.