Users

Frequent Posters

Odd-ball thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Leprechaun

fall-catch in dramas reminds me of this ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ 

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/FV3pUmIb43c

Hahaha.. that is so funny..there should be a disclaimer(try at your own risk)..u might end up with broken bones ðŸ¤£while airing these scenes ðŸ¤£

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

It's sad that loving somebody with all their heart is now unrealistic ðŸ˜† I believe it's just basic..  

Unrealistic or realistic , at least these shows give us hope. They're happy and positive, it makes you believe in relationships again..it depends on person to person what they take from it ..let somebody be the source of joy instead of expecting their partner to be the same, why is it so difficult ?  That's all that kdramas actually show..

What attracted me to kdramas was the fact that they showed relationships in such simplistic way ..dating would mean spending as much time with each other , having meals together (very imp) , long walks , sensible conversations , sharing their deepest fears and problems, having complete faith in each other, be there for each other in thick and thin .....not that difficult ..intimacy is just a part of it , no big deal..love is totally at a diff level. 

There r shows like crash Landing on you where they go to any lengths to protect the person they love , in the best way they can..such stories r swoonworthy. 

Apart frm this I love how they respect each other's choices..like if they're rejected they're not bitter about it ..they just move on to better things..no point in wasting time over ppl who don't love you..they totally respect each other's privacy  , space and their work no matter how menial it is.

The Cinderella type fantasies make the best love stories 😜 of course..the fls r slightly typical here..self respecting , always playing hard to get . But the few ones I've seen , like business proposal , shooting stars , secretary kim, the girls were really cool about it ..great attitude I must say n very refreshing to watch ..They're also as much in love so why would they be embarrassed or fear anything 

Edited by Krinya - 1 years ago
TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: Leprechaun

Expecting a CEO in his 20s, students having time to chase each other, Mafias having glassy skin, and supernatural characters is surely unrealistic smiley36 but -

Caring for his woman, being loyal, taking time to spend with spouse/family, forehead kisses and intimacy (not tripping and looking at each other's face for 2 whole mins cuz not everyone's waist can hold that position for more than 5 sec🤣) are bare minimum a guy should be doing. 

We even have high expectations for friends, the talk is about someone whom you're gonna share your whole life (hopefully) with, obviously there should be a level up. Nowadays being loyal is complimented as a huge sacrifice rather than the base line. 

So if a man can't be empathetic, understand your situation, talk it out, notice things about you, cry/express his feelings then idk what is he for?

Increased expectations from men after watching sugary sweet dramas, scares me on a personal level ðŸ˜†