Originally posted by: AninditaB
"Blue Bhatt" ko dekhke sacchi mein Monday "Blues" chale jaate hai . Star Plus knows that
What coincidence! 😍😍😍
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: AninditaB
"Blue Bhatt" ko dekhke sacchi mein Monday "Blues" chale jaate hai . Star Plus knows that
What coincidence! 😍😍😍
He looks fresh and happy.
He looks fresh and happy.
Yes, fresh as a daisy 🌼 🌼 🌼


If Shakti is entering the show, I think I'll try to give this show a chance. He's also a very good actor.
Originally posted by: CheekuKaBeej
If Shakti is entering the show, I think I'll try to give this show a chance. He's also a very good actor.
I might try a few episodes to see how Virat and Sai are addressed by their kids and CN people 😆
I might try a few episodes to see how Virat and Sai are addressed by their kids and CN people 😆
Ye ki Naa aapne pate ki baat .....Savi to reserved hai Vini ko dekhna padega.....uski to do do maaa hai shayad Virat ke liye humesha respect rhe....hope so
Originally posted by: CheekuKaBeej
If Shakti is entering the show, I think I'll try to give this show a chance. He's also a very good actor.
Won't Shakthi look older? I mean neither he will suit as Vinayak nor opposite Savi.