Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dat_INFJ thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I saw 2 episodes of this show. This kinda reminds me of our Anupamaa but in a good way.πŸ˜†

Dr. Roy is just β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ I wish they get together.

Witchofthewest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Daebak

The episodes this weekend were such fillers. There was literally no story progression from epi 8 to epi 10. This is what irks me about Kdramas, they leave everything for the last 2 episodes.

Next 2 episodes seem promising. Wow Seung gi is super lame. As per the promo he wanted to break up with her despite Dr Cha wanting to leave him and she says we dont need to break up anymore?🀒

Achi khasi padhi likhi aurat and ye kya bakwas chal raha hai. I dont like it when they make women look so pathetic. Even her daughter tried knocking sense into her but she just wont listen. 

Also looks like Roy and Dr Cha's equation will be left open ended in the show. She has made it clear she has no feelings for him. It will look very stupid if suddenly she falls in love with him in 4 episodes. Coz next 2 me episodes me koi scope nahi hai love story ka, she is busy getting stuck in fire.

Yes , I guess love story was never the main plot of this drama. That oppa is there to make us drool on him as a character. πŸ˜†

Ep 8 didn't have much to offer, as you said its mostly filler. 

There are way too less dramas that keep you hooked from ep 1 to 16. 

Roy is there to boost dr cha's confidence and to make her husband jealous, this is what is so irritating about this plot. But we have to deal with it. 

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

Yes , I guess love story was never the main plot of this drama. That oppa is there to make us drool on him as a character. πŸ˜†

Ep 8 didn't have much to offer, as you said its mostly filler. 

There are way too less dramas that keep you hooked from ep 1 to 16. 

Roy is there to boost dr cha's confidence and to make her husband jealous, this is what is so irritating about this plot. But we have to deal with it. 

But they also have not addressed the mystery behind Dr Roy's adoption.

And then there is that stupid scam waiting to happen in the background where the dumb MIL is ready to bring the whole family on the street.

They better not cram everything into the last 2 episodes and ruin the show. So far it has been a decent watch. People who will binge-watch it once it ends will enjoy it. Its just us who have to wait who are getting annoyed.

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago
Witchofthewest thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daebak

But they also have not addressed the mystery behind Dr Roy's adoption.

And then there is that stupid scam waiting to happen in the background where the dumb MIL is ready to bring the whole family on the street.

They better not cram everything into the last 2 episodes and ruin the show. So far it has been a decent watch. People who will binge-watch it once it ends will enjoy it. Its just us who have to wait who are getting annoyed.

I think the next 6 episodes will be power packed. If they execute it accordingly.

I would like dr cha to just leave her husband whether or not she moves on with dr roy. 

The MIL should go through the same what she put dr cha to.

The whole time she has been receiving love and affection from dr cha and what she offered was just a shelter and a nametag for dr cha. 

Tho she kept on living a luxurious life to brag about it and keep dr cha chained 😐😑

Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

I think the next 6 episodes will be power packed. If they execute it accordingly.

I would like dr cha to just leave her husband whether or not she moves on with dr roy. 

The MIL should go through the same what she put dr cha to.

The whole time she has been receiving love and affection from dr cha and what she offered was just a shelter and a nametag for dr cha. 

Tho she kept on living a luxurious life to brag about it and keep dr cha chained 😐😑

Knowing the Kdrama format. They will easily waste another 3 episodes.

@Dr Cha: Yes, she will definitely leave her husband. That is a given. That is why I think hers and Dr Roy's will be an open ending, left to viewer's imagination. With a hint that something may happen between them in the future. Unless they take a 1 year leap towards the end which seems unlikely.

@Dr Roy: I think his biological parents might be a shocker. What if he turned out to be related to one of the main characters, there seems to be a high likelihood of that. If there was nothing to it, they would have revealed it by now. That is going to be a shocker maybe.

@MIL: She is useless. She will not change or repent anything. I have no hopes from her. Even if she loses everything, it is the others who will have to pay it back. I wonder if she will take a loan on Dr Cha's name and trap her in this, coz the building is under her name.

Ruhi.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Waiting to binge watch. I had watched the FL in couple of movies.

Daebak thumbnail
Daebak thumbnail

I am glad so many feel this way. I had a feeling they would do this, as I already mentioned in the thread. They wasted episodes with 0 movement in story. They are just gonna pile it all up together in the last 2 episodes.

So many lose ends and on top of that they had to bring in a health scare for Dr Cha as well. The introduction of Dr Kimberley's real family is soo unnecessary at this point in the story. I thought he would turn up to be related to one of the main characters in a plot twist, but that was just another lame angle.

https://twitter.com/zapzee_news/status/1663025455795159041?s=20

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago
Witchofthewest thumbnail
Posted: 12 months ago

πŸ˜•I am disappointed with the finale. πŸ₯±

Leprechaun thumbnail
Posted: 12 months ago

Binge watched  

The divorce could have happened earlier. SIH's character was realistic imo. Living a double life for a decade has grew some confidence in him that he can continue to do so without any regrets. And his dialogue somewhere in between when he told Dr. Choi that he has become so dependent on his wife and it seriously took his wife to become terminally ill to regret his actions. Sadly these things don't happen in real life to shake some brains inside men like him.

One thing I absolutely loved is CJS and SJM's relationship. Esp around the time when a patient gave birth to the actor's child. He matured too soon and bottled up too well. +1 for the actor who portrayed those micro emotions.

Annnnd I absolutely loved the ending. It's the best everyone could get.