Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 months ago

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

I am not sure .. it all depends on whether gen leap happens or not … if happens then who becomes the new lead .. boy or girl… if Boy is named Meet then he will become central character…now whether he will move back to ahlawat house or will stay in sangwan house getting humiliated everyday… that’s something remain to be seen

otherwise Sumeet will become new lead .. 

Boy getting humiliating again and again doesn't bring trp so it has to be girl...

Anyways this show is lost cause ... nothing in this show entertain you anymore ...

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago
Yes....🥳🥳

My wish is fulfilled ....🤣🤣

Ashi and Shagun didn't disappoint me ..This PH doesn't deserve such talented people ..Thankx Rani 🤗

Edited by D_e_s_t_i_n_y - 11 months ago
Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

Yes....🥳🥳

Ashi and Shagun didn't disappoint me ..This PH doesn't deserve such talented people ..Thankx Rani 🤗

Ok I loved this news🤣🤣. Dekh k hi Twitter mein  chal d mai. Because I was sure reactions would be entertaining 😂. Wise decision by both I must say🤭

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

Yes....🥳🥳

🤣🤣

I just came to check to see what's happening in Meet World and saw your comments. Ever 

since makers thought it was smart to kill Meet Ahlawat, and bring a Hum Shakal with a unstable father the show has gone downhill

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

Ok I loved this news🤣🤣. Dekh k hi Twitter mein  chal d mai. Because I was sure reactions would be entertaining 😂. Wise decision by both I must say🤭

Wise decision indeed 😁

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

🤣🤣

I just came to check to see what's happening in Meet World and saw your comments. Ever 

since makers thought it was smart to kill Meet Ahlawat, and bring a Hum Shakal with a unstable father the show has gone downhill

Right!! Why can't they simply understand people connect with og characters of you try to bring humshakal then whole eternal love that they showed from episode 1 become useless..