Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Rapchik Rockers

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Okay. What about songs related to TV/dramas? OSTs? Is that fine?

We have a thread for those as well 🫣, most genres & languages are covered in our main threads, so you can maybe pick a mood? Funny songs or sad songs or songs related to the day/ night/ evening … anything else goes! 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Bollywood Brigade

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

We have a thread for those as well 🫣, most genres & languages are covered in our main threads, so you can maybe pick a mood? Funny songs or sad songs or songs related to the day/ night/ evening … anything else goes! 

I'll do songs relating to pain/heartbreak😳

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Rapchik Rockers

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

Although I had a different theme in mind.. I guess I'll start off with mother's day and take up the other one next month. ❤️ 

Mother's day special permission mumma 😆

Sunday 14/05

Neha, we can keep this Mother’s Day related or songs about Mothers to commemorate it, but later can we expand it to family (& by extension all family members) So there will be more songs to post? 

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Neha, we can keep this Mother’s Day related or songs about Mothers to commemorate it, but later can we expand it to family (& by extension all family members) So there will be more songs to post? 

yes, that sounds good. Moms are the pivot of the family! :) ❤️

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Rapchik Rockers

Tagging some more peeps from my Retro sheep game. You interested in this? 

Aquabutterfly thumbnail

OMG Lizzie this is such a fun idea.

Can you put me down for the week of June 18?

I'll go with the theme of "Road Trip"

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Rapchik Rockers

Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly

OMG Lizzie this is such a fun idea.

Can you put me down for the week of June 18?

I'll go with the theme of "Road Trip"

Done! Such a great theme! Feel free to refine the theme and specify when you post the thread! 

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Vying for Vintage

Amazing initiative! 🤗 I would like to sign up for June 4th. But I have some queries. This is called theme of the week, does that mean the theme goes on for a week starting with the sign up date? (Oh cool, got it. I read the first page again 😂)

And, I just read, hosting requires that we only open a thread for the given theme. As hosts, if we have something in mind, can we incorporate it to make things interesting for participants? Like how game threads are on Games forum.

I have two themes in mind, still contemplating which one to finalize 😆

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 1 years ago
LizzieBennet thumbnail

Rapchik Rockers

Originally posted by: DreamOfEndless

Amazing initiative! 🤗 I would like to sign up for June 4th. But I have some queries. This is called theme of the week, does that mean the theme goes on for a week starting with the sign up date? (Oh cool, got it. I read the first page again 😂)

And, I just read, hosting requires that we only open a thread for the given theme. As hosts, if we have something in mind, can we incorporate it to make things interesting for participants? Like how game threads are on Games forum.

I have two themes in mind, still contemplating which one to finalize 😆

Yes and yes. As host, you can dictate what type of songs your thread will have.

And yes, a new theme will start up every week, but the old themes (threads) will still continue to exist, so people can still post on those. Just that the new theme (thread) will be made sticky for that week, and we expect people to participate more actively on that thread in that week.

I'll put you down for June 4, and you can finalize and let me know your theme later. 😳

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Rapchik Rockers

Btw as the host, participation is a given.😆 

Meaning you also have to post songs on your thread. Start off the thread with the first song as an example for others to follow. 

Also, try to keep the theme as broad as possible (you can expand your current theme like we've done with Neha's) otherwise people will refrain from posting if they cannot find songs that fit. 

Remember, we're allowing songs in all languages, across all genres. Meaning English, Hindi, regional, foreign, film, non-film - everything is fair game.