Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HarshadThakker thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

so you trying to watch Pushpa again now? 😆

Tyring....i tried watching the eps for the past 2 days and was cringing thriughout the episodes.....the entire Chirag  loves Pannu thing felt forced to me like anything so i was constantly rolling my eyes whenever Chirag  talked about heartbreaks....i can't  beleive  this show is produced by the same production house which made me cry and laugh in every episode of BBB....

Chirag's dialouge to Dilip  in day before yesterday's episode " Meri maa ne 3 baje ut kar tiffin bana bana kar...." i was like "Why is he saying Arvind Thakkar's trademark dialouge? Hamari baa ne raat raat par jag kar tiffin bana kar sab ko bada kiya" i was laughing uncontrollably 🤣

Yesterday's episode was another cringefest...also who wrote the dialogues? "Mujhe Chirag se pyar hai magar uss se jyada pyar aap se hai papa" I would've  found that line crepy even if my brain is not  in the gutter....also Golu 's flute scene ; that music is from starplus 2013 Mahabarat right? Starplus has the rights to sue these guys i guess ( or is there an actual devotional song in the same tune?)

The only good thing in these two episodes were that Pushpa and Sushila patched up , both their acting in that scene was amazing....

Sorry for my mini rant for such a straightforward  question but i hate the way this show is being dragged through the mud by the makers themselves...oh and the trp is at an all time low; 0.7 i hope this show gets back on track soon....

Edited by GattuThakker - 1 years ago
HarshadThakker thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhun.laagi

Great to know. Which field are you pursuing? And baaki kaise chal raha hai? Are you still in touch with Sir? Does he still like your comments? 😊

For a moment i was confused then i realised that you were talking about Jayesh More  sir....no that instagram comment reply was a one time thing , i didn't  leave any comments after that ...also he rarely  posts any new posts in his insta accoun , only happens once in a while...

HarshadThakker thumbnail

Oh my god just saw the new promo and I'm  disgusted....i low-key feared this would happen after seeing that in the terrace scenes....but this is low , rock bottom for even someone like Dilip , this is going to be the unkindest cut to Pushpa after 17 years....i mean after everything  he's done to his kids one would expect nothing better from him but this is too much  for me to take in....i refuse to watch this show or it's  precaps anymore...

Rjnair06 thumbnail
Posted: a year ago

Originally posted by: GattuThakker

Oh my god just saw the new promo and I'm  disgusted....i low-key feared this would happen after seeing that in the terrace scenes....but this is low , rock bottom for even someone like Dilip , this is going to be the unkindest cut to Pushpa after 17 years....i mean after everything  he's done to his kids one would expect nothing better from him but this is too much  for me to take in....i refuse to watch this show or it's  precaps anymore...

??????

HarshadThakker thumbnail

According to the new promo Dilip destroys Pushpa's father's handloom/sewing machine...

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: GattuThakker

According to the new promo Dilip destroys Pushpa's father's handloom/sewing machine...

nooo 

I need to hit his head or throw him from the terrace now 😡 that's definitely a low low. 

HarshadThakker thumbnail

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

nooo 

I need to hit his head or throw him from the terrace now 😡 that's definitely a low low. 

Watch Bhakarwadi  where he plays the victim to such abouse from Anna Ghokale ( i did that after watching the promo , it was therapeutic)...i really  can't  beleive that sweet Prabhakar bhaiya and Dilip Patel are played by the same person. Kudos to Jayesh ji for such versatile performance

Edited by GattuThakker - a year ago
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Indeed. I really love it when actors portray bad/evil character with such conviction that we can actively hate them. Love to hate them. All the love and kudos to the actors doing a fantastic job. 👏 bonus if the actor also hates the character they're playing🤣

Edited by Satrangi_Curls - a year ago