Tarun and Samrat Singh: A possible case of reincarnation?

Poll

Do you think Tarun the archaeologist could be the reincarnation of Senapati Samrat Singh?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
A-A-S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Hi, everyone!

We all know there have to be some villains in the lives of Dhruv and Tara: villains who will try their hardest to keep them apart from each other and from their goal of treating Prince Mahaveer's brain tumour. 

In the 17th century the major villain in Princess Tara's life and that of her brother Prince Mahaveer is Senapati Samrat Singh. Meanwhile, currently in 2023 the major villain conspiring against Tara and Dhruv is the somewhat unhinged archaeologist Tarun, who has so far displayed a great fascination for 17th century artefacts in particular. And we know that Tarun is soon going to steal the book Tara and Dhruv need to be able to travel back in time. 😕

Now, Tarun is an archaeologist and so the 17th century may simply be his speciality area of research and he may be wanting to time travel himself once he realises it is possible. Tarun could just be an unrelated bad guy with some currently unknown motivations for his eccentric villainy (like wanting to become super rich or famous, etc etc). Tarun could also simply be angry because Dhruv got "married" to Tara instead of his sister, Preeti, and so wants to hurt Tara and Dhruv and the Saxena family - especially now after Tara almost cut his head off in his own home! 👏 Most likely it's a combination of these things, with Tarun being an already unhinged villainous guy who now has extra reason to hate Dhruv and Tara and the Saxenas. 

But since time travel is possible in this show - and I love a good connection - then we could also have a case of reincarnation, where Tarun is the 21st century reincarnation of the soul that used to be Senapati Samrat Singh in the 17th century! 🤣 Tarun being the modern-day version of Samrat Singh who can actually remember his past life as Samrat could explain why he is somewhat unhinged, has a great fascination for the 17th century in particular, and also why is conspiring against Tara and Dhruv to stop them being able to treat Mahaveer.

What do you think of my theory? Do you think it's possible that Tarun is the reincarnation of the Senapati, Samrat Singh? 😈 Or do you think these two are separate people/souls with no connection who just so happen to be the bad guys of their eras? 

Or do you think Tarun might possibly be a descendent of Samrat Singh (instead of his reincarnation) and so is trying/will try to avenge the wrongdoings to his ancestor once he realises/has realised who Tara is? 😆 (I don't think Tara would have ended up actually being married to Samrat Singh despite the soon-to-be unearthed wedding portrait, so there's got to be no way Tarun would be a descendent of Tara herself.) Do you think Tarun might end up going to the 17th century and meeting the Senapati himself? That itself could be hilarious! 🤣

Please do let me know what you think of my crazy theory! 😊

Edited by A-A-S - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

It's an interesting theory 😲, although the problem with time travel being at the core of this story is that one can only speculate, and it's tough to definitively conclude anything.

Since I skip the Senapati's scenes, are there any similarities in his/Tarun's dialogues or mannerisms so far?

Edited by aekiel - 1 years ago
A-A-S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aekiel

It's an interesting theory 😲, although the problem with time travel being at the core of this story is that one can only speculate, and it's tough to definitively conclude anything.

Since I skip the Senapati's scenes, are there any similarities in his/Tarun's dialogues or mannerisms so far?

Thanks for replying. ⭐️

So far Tarun Shukla hasn't really shown any particular similarities to Samrat Singh in terms of mannerisms as such. But they both share a general evilness, hatred for the fact that they've been outsmarted by Tara, and ability to plan things in the somewhat long-run: Samrat causing Mahaveer's illness and getting to the point of marrying Tara and now almost taking over the Kingdom of Vallabhgarh vs Tarun so far planning what he did to get Shusheela and Tara arrested and cause trouble for the Saxena family, and whatever he was planning initially in getting his sister, Preeti, married to Dhruv and finding out all about the Saxena family members and Tara. This overall similarity and Tarun's extreme interest in the 17th century artefacts/coins is what led me to suggest that Tarun could possibly be Samrat's reincarnation. 

I had suggested this Samrat-Tarun reincarnation theory more for a bit of a laugh while we wait to see what eventually unfolds and actually happens in the show, but now it looks like it could actually possibly be true if they want to throw in a reincarnation along with the time travel concept! 🤣

Now that Tarun actually has said to Dhruv to marry Preeti and that he (Tarun) will "take care of" Tara, it makes me think that Tarun could possibly be Samrat reincarnated and his plan for this 21st century life of his was to keep Dhruv and Tara apart by having his sister marry Dhruv and he himself go after Tara once she arrived in 2023. Because why else would he still be so desperate to get Preeti married to Dhruv specifically, like if they all think that Dhruv and Tara are married then why not try to find someone else for Preeti now instead of troubling Dhruv and Tara specifically for that. He obviously hates that his Dhruv-Preeti marriage plan failed, and so he could continue to trouble Dhruv, Tara, and the Saxena family in other ways like he did with getting Susheela and Tara arrested. But the latest incident of Tarun telling Dhruv to now marry Preeti and that he (Tarun) wants Tara for himself ("will take care of her for life") definitely sounds fishy! And Tarun appears to be unmarried himself even though he seems to be quite a bit older than his sister who he is trying to get married now. This could all be circumstantial and simply Tarun trying to irritate/anger Dhruv, but it could be something more. 

Once this 17th century wedding portrait of Tara and Samrat gets unearthed at the excavation site, I wouldn't be surprised if Tarun actually had planted it there for Tara and Dhruv to find so that Dhruv would get badly affected seeing it. 😕

Reincarnation or not, Tarun and Samrat are definitely two peas in a pod as the villains of their respective times!  😈  I'm looking forward to finding out if Tarun is really trying to stop Dhruv and Tara from time travelling back to the 17th century on purpose, or if him taking the book about Vallabhgarh and Navrangvan away from them is simply him being a nuisance in his hatred at having his plans spoiled by them so far.

Edited by A-A-S - 1 years ago
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

I love such wild/plausible theories! This is gonna be fun 😆

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Descendant is unlikely (although not impossible) if you go by caste, because Tarun is Tarun Shukla.

For the same technical reason, I'd say reincarnation is probably not a thing either. (don't want to expand on this though...)